• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
abbu08

x500 / TAHK / 4.18

1. My nickname: beqz / Marcinko
2. Game server: Empire x500
3. Which point of the rules is violated: 4.18 
4. The violator's nickname: TAHK / https://mu.bless.gs/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=TAHK&serv=server3
5. Proof:I am just trying to train in BlessArena spot and He always purposely killed me for no particular reason, i already try to warned him but he did not care. You can see on the photo he killed me 3 times and already killed 9 times my rudolf. 

t1.png

t3.png

t4.png

t5.png

t2.png

@-Vindy- Sir, Vindy this what i am asking to you about this rule and you said if someone killed me for no reason and preventing me from developing, he violated this rule. He do this everyday killing me inside the spot of the BA with really no reason he just want to kill and try to pissed me off to force me to say something bad so they can have an evidence to report me.  Its like almost everyday he will try to killed me for no reason. Please check this sir @-Vindy- @-Z-L-O-. THANKS

16 hours ago, abbu08 said:

@-Vindy- Sir, Vindy this what i am asking to you about this rule and you said if someone killed me for no reason and preventing me from developing, he violated this rule. He do this everyday killing me inside the spot of the BA with really no reason he just want to kill and try to pissed me off to force me to say something bad so they can have an evidence to report me.  Its like almost everyday he will try to killed me for no reason. Please check this sir @-Vindy- @-Z-L-O-. THANKS

They will say pvp is part of the game , and you should buy vip and lvl up in non pvp maps where is a shit xp .