Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
manhtung68

Gamer suggestion for x100, x500 and the project

dear administrator team and all people,

good day.

first of all, i would like to say that bless project is the best server of Bless Universe i ever played for 10 years, and thank a lot to the administrator/ senate team was made this for all gamers in many countries.

next, based on the death of market on both servers and no more competitive on bosses, events, v.v... i want to give my suggestion as well as that of many gamers as below:

1. please push up the merging of x100 and x500 within the first half of december 2021.

2. upgrade the new client with all servers on bless project with new systems of maps/quests/achievements.

3. change back time -1 hour like before 31st oct 2021.

this is the most disadvantage and almost unable to attend main events for any gamers who came from asia, details as below:

- 2nd kd of the day (the main kd with 800 guild buff) at 01:30 am (gmt+7) or 02:30 am (gmt+8)

- castle siege at 24:00 (gmt+7) or 01:00 (gmt+8)

- especially asteroth - the biggest boss of the game and crywolf at 02:00 am (gmt+7) or 03:00 (gmt+8)

the asia gamers are very disadvantaged about geographical, we are too far from the server location then have a very bad connection when playing the game so we hope that the administrator team can understand and symphathize with us to fix these problems for a perfect Bless Universe project.

if any players/ gamers have the same thinking or different opinion with me, please tell to discussing on this topic.

thanks all and good day!

Edited by manhtung68
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great Topic!!!

This is what every asian gamers looking forward to!

I hope the Administrator/ Senate team will make these changes as soon as possible!!

Thanks all and good day!!!

100% true. In these servers, the Asian players play a significant role in keeping the server active and playable. 

To add more to the 1st point. Both the servers are very compatible in term of items and price. But both of them are not very competitive or I should say “boring“

We are trying to update all other servers to the latest client update as soon possible. Currently we have lots issues with it and we need to correct them before putting it everywhere. But I assure you, that it is real pain for us to keep both clients live, additional work for two different clients with security updates. By the way, about the new client, there is new quest lineup with 300+ quests. Old one has 280 quests. Should be just leave at as it is and you will be set to 280/300 quests in the new questions. Or we should be wipe existing quests and everyone will start from the beginning in the Quest System. In the new quest system it is currently much easier to complete 300 quests that in the old to get to 280 quest.

After implementing new client on all servers we can talk about King and Empire merge. The only thing certain is that King will be transferred to Empire.

We can't change time. Server operates by Latvian time GTM +2:00. Now we have winter time. In spring it will go back as it has been before the end of October. But we are planning to add more major daytime events, the latest one is Lorencia Fortress and there will be others from 11:00 to 17:000 server time. Also additional bosses will be added Bless Arena with random respawn.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We are trying to update all other servers to the latest client update as soon possible. Currently we have lots issues with it and we need to correct them before putting it everywhere. But I assure you, that it is real pain for us to keep both clients live, additional work for two different clients with security updates. By the way, about the new client, there is new quest lineup with 300+ quests. Old one has 280 quests. Should be just leave at as it is and you will be set to 280/300 quests in the new questions. Or we should be wipe existing quests and everyone will start from the beginning in the Quest System. In the new quest system it is currently much easier to complete 300 quests that in the old to get to 280 quest.

After implementing new client on all servers we can talk about King and Empire merge. The only thing certain is that King will be transferred to Empire.

We can't change time. Server operates by Latvian time GTM +2:00. Now we have winter time. In spring it will go back as it has been before the end of October. But we are planning to add more major daytime events, the latest one is Lorencia Fortress and there will be others from 11:00 to 17:000 server time. Also additional bosses will be added Bless Arena with random respawn.

Thank for your prompt reply. We all appreciated your hard working on this server to bring the best things, best game to gamers. 

But at least please think about the biggest boss - Asteroth can bring to 25hours respawn and both Kanturu Domination can have the same Guild buff + rewards on box. As we all saw that needed for balance between all foreign guilds.

Thank a lot for always listening to gamers.

• Like 2

@BeL4eNaKНет идей сделать отдельный сервер под вьетнамцев? С для них удобным временем (настроить ивенты под их время), как это присутствует на многих больших игровых проектах WoW, PoE, Diablo3 и т.д. И пусть они там как хотят так и варятся со своим багаюзерством и читами (судя по массовым темам на форуме им по кайфу играть не честно). Кто из Европейских стран будет ходить на те же осады или ивенты в рабочее время ? Сервер европейский, а значит под европейский контингент. Если они пришли сюда играть, значит они были согласны на такое время ивентов. 

Edited by -Dominator-
  • Confused 2

15 minutes ago, -Dominator- said:

@BeL4eNaKНет идей сделать отдельный сервер под вьетнамцев? С для них удобным временем (настроить ивенты под их время). И пусть они там как хотят так и варятся со своим багаюзерством и читами (судя по массовым темам на форуме им по кайфу играть не честно). Кто из Европейских стран будет ходить на те же осады или ивенты в рабочее время ? Сервер европейский, а значит под европейский контингент. Если они пришли сюда играть, значит они были согласны на такое время ивентов. 

Boy, be gentlemen and respect to all gamers. The server made with many languages on website, who show up this great project only for European? I made a topic in English thread, do not say rude Vietnamese like this, Vietnamese like that, you need to learn how to respect another countries in Asia. We all deserve the respects and this topic we talk about all Vietnamese , Philippines, and another brothers in Asia ...

P.s: the suggestion for the balance of the game, not the beneficial for any countries. Do not flood this by your rude.

Peace!!!

Edited by manhtung68

30 минут назад, manhtung68 сказал:

Boy, be gentlemen and respect to all gamers. The server made with many languages on website, who show up this great project only for European? I made a topic in English thread, do not say rude Vietnamese like this, Vietnamese like that, you need to learn how to respect another countries in Asia. We all deserve the respects and this topic we talk about all Vietnamese , Philippines, and another brothers in Asia ...

P.s: the suggestion for the balance of the game, not the beneficial for any countries. Do not flood this by your rude.

Peace!!!

I am not suggesting to leave the project. I suggested the administrator to consider the option of creating a new server for Asian ppls (ala MuXAsia, like project MuXGlobal) with a convenient time for events.

• Confused 2