Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
manhtung68

Gamer suggestion for x100, x500 and the project

+ I Totally Agree

Would be great for some new changes it would make the game more exciting to play ? 

I would like to know if it's possible on ×100 to move White Rabbits 1h back some people in Ireland cant do the Achievement because they already  starting work night shift on the time the White Rabbits spown... 

Thanks 

• Thanks 1

I do not understand why the times have to be changed since they are the ones that are since I play on the X100 server.
 If you need other times for bosses or events, I do not know why it has to negatively affect me since one of the reasons
 why I have started playing this server is because it coincides well with my work schedule and all things that I have to
 do in my private life. I think the best thing to do is to leave it as it is and if someone needs other times simply to open
 a post in the forum and for the administrators to assess what can be done but without affecting those of us here, if they open
 a server and transfer them the chars or whatever.
  • Confused 2

11 minutes ago, firx said:

I do not understand why the times have to be changed since they are the ones that are since I play on the X100 server.
 If you need other times for bosses or events, I do not know why it has to negatively affect me since one of the reasons
 why I have started playing this server is because it coincides well with my work schedule and all things that I have to
 do in my private life. I think the best thing to do is to leave it as it is and if someone needs other times simply to open
 a post in the forum and for the administrators to assess what can be done but without affecting those of us here, if they open
 a server and transfer them the chars or whatever.

So it's balance and beneficial to only your guild, then u come here and screaming no need to change? The topic is not for only your country and don't be selfish man ? 

You can show me how the balance if the Asteroth/ Crywolf only at 2 AM for Asian? and what different if the Asteroth/Crywolf have the same Respawns time with Erohim and Nightmare? ?

Dont just give the scream, let all people know your opinion including reason why have objection.

yeah, why expect everybody else now to switch their times just because it's not good enough for asian players? you are playing on a mu server that is based in europe so you should adapt to it instead of suddenly expect the world to revolve around you and everyone else adapt to you. it would be perfect if another server opened up just for the asian players since the timezones and the gaming mentality differs so heavily.

edit: but then again 1hr wont change much for us

Edited by lilboylone
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, lilboylone said:

yeah, why expect everybody else now to switch their times just because it's not good enough for asian players? you are playing on a mu server that is based in europe so you should adapt to it instead of suddenly expect the world to revolve around you and everyone else adapt to you. it would be perfect if another server opened up just for the asian players since the timezones and the gaming mentality differs so heavily.

27 minutes ago, manhtung68 said:

So it's balance and beneficial to only your guild, then u come here and screaming no need to change? The topic is not for only your country and don't be selfish man ? 

You can show me how the balance if the Asteroth/ Crywolf only at 2 AM for Asian? and what different if the Asteroth/Crywolf have the same Respawns time with Erohim and Nightmare? ?

Dont just give the scream, let all people know your opinion including reason why have objection.

Seriously guys, it's like 1 hour switch we are asking for and you guys are reacting so negatively. For the players in Europe it makes so little different. What change if you play from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM versus 8:30 PM to 9:30PM. Whereas for the Asian players, it makes a huge difference to switch from 1:30 AM to 2:30 AM to 12:30AM to 1:30AM.

Another thing is CS, it's at 0:00 AM to 1:00AM on Monday for us so we often have to play with 4 5 people piloting 10 to 15 char. it makes it way less competitive and less fun for every one. 

• Thanks 2

On 11/21/2021 at 8:07 AM, manhtung68 said:

Boy, be gentlemen and respect to all gamers. The server made with many languages on website, who show up this great project only for European? I made a topic in English thread, do not say rude Vietnamese like this, Vietnamese like that, you need to learn how to respect another countries in Asia. We all deserve the respects and this topic we talk about all Vietnamese , Philippines, and another brothers in Asia ...

P.s: the suggestion for the balance of the game, not the beneficial for any countries. Do not flood this by your rude.

Peace!!!

Move to Europe ?

• Confused 1

We can also move the server 2 or 3 hours forward so that Americans, Latinos and Canadians have a good schedule and do not need
 to get up early in the morning for events and the castle siege, many of them remember that they get up and play earlier to go
 to work when they can. or is it that those people don't matter? I know that people who live in Asia do not have good times but
 the people of America do not have them either and it would not be fair to change it so that they cannot play.
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, firx said:

We can also move the server 2 or 3 hours forward so that Americans, Latinos and Canadians have a good schedule and do not need
 to get up early in the morning for events and the castle siege, many of them remember that they get up and play earlier to go
 to work when they can. or is it that those people don't matter? I know that people who live in Asia do not have good times but
 the people of America do not have them either and it would not be fair to change it so that they cannot play.

Talking about 25 hours respawn ? it's balanced to everyone and all people can see the face of Asteroth ?