Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
yoyoyo816

Problems with Dark Lord character 21st Nov 2021

Dear Admin,

This morning I woke up after a big nightmare that my character DL is going wrong, and now it's happened for real. Could you please advise what did you do with the damage of DL with full buff?

Also with damage on mobs, it will be decrease so much more.

These 2 videos as below for you to easier imagine:

Thanks in advance.

Edited by yoyoyo816
  • Haha 1

Any answers? DL dmg cut from 800k to 400k... before I hit ignore 20-40k, now 12k ignore ? killing twice longer everyone ... Can't even kill SM's and they kill in 1 combo ?

Edited by TheBill
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TheBill said:

Any answers? DL dmg cut from 800k to 400k... before I hit ignore 20-40k, now 12k ignore ? killing twice longer everyone ... Can't even kill SM's and they kill in 1 combo ?

33 minutes ago, bienyeen said:

This is not cool.. attack rate were lessen. (very less)

Now Agi elf >DL+ee .. Not cool.

DL with maximum achievements +4th wing +15/ weapon 15/ high set bonus + full EE buffs hit on BK is around 500HP without using shield skill ? So from now on, BKs becomes unbreakable.

There was a bug with Elfs damage buff when every classes received 100% of the buff. DL's and DK's should receive less than 50% of it. Now all classes receive 50% damage buffs from Elfs. The damage on DL and DK is now how it should be and how it was before we introduced Wands to our server.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

There was a bug with Elfs damage buff when every classes received 100% of the buff. DL's and DK's should receive less than 50% of it. Now all classes receive 50% damage buffs from Elfs. The damage on DL and DK is now how it should be and how it was before we introduced Wands to our server.

? thanks for the advise, btw bye bye The Lord dream...

10 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

so actually dark lord damage is way way nerfed with this. "Damage is now how it should be" . We do play with new wands for so long but now you decided that the damage is too big? DarkLord was a great ET character also, NOT ANYMORE

Edited by omorfoulis
dasd

I think the numbers were a bit too big b4 the nerf, but right now with cut and top ee buff top dl i hit asteroth for 1249 someone should double check the numbers, if its supposed to be 50% of the buff it now seems even less then that. more like 25%? any info would be great ?