• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ctrlshot1

sm x30 sell

1) Server : x30 
2) Your nickname : Trakais
3) What exactly are you buying/selling : I sell sm Trakais 29 res with darkness staff+13+ALL ( NO 2% ) , shield grandsoul +13+ALL , wings +13+L , sphinx set +13+L+dd+mp+(xx)
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party) : get 5500 PP on my zgames account
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick) : Br9ndo
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree) : i give to him my zgames account he put 5500 Pp after that i put sm on web with password for 10 bon .
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. : Confirm

4 минуты назад, ctrlshot1 сказал:

1) Server : x30 
2) Your nickname : Trakais
3) What exactly are you buying/selling : I sell sm Trakais 29 res with darkness staff+13+ALL ( NO 2% ) , shield grandsoul +13+ALL , wings +13+L , sphinx set +13+L+dd+mp+(xx)
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party) : get 5500 PP on my zgames account
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick) : Br9ndo
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree) : i give to him my zgames account he put 5500 Pp after that i put sm on web with password for 10 bon .
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. : Confirm

2 минуты назад, br9ndo сказал:

agree