Load More
Sign in to follow this  
EZEE

Empire/ -Zippy /2.2

1. Мой ник: -EZEE-
2. Игровой сервер: Empire
3. Какой пункт нарушен: 2.2 
4. Ник нарушителя-Zippy 

вопрос как он тут появляется , не видно что он по городу идёт , а что появляется всегда в конце при тп ( я не верю ) 

Now,  i really understand you're jerk when you was shocked because your girlfriend ComeDoz got banned by using bug/cheat, EZEE.

Nothing appear on your video and you will know what happened if newbie don't understand anything about unsynchronized of the game ?

Edited by manhtung68

Скорее всего такой эффект возникает
при тп в девиас и одновременном нажатии на область за пределами сз.
Рассинхрон.

особенно интересует момент с 00:38 секунды , он появился сзади нас , либо он пользуется багом 

8 minutes ago, mtvb0mb said:

especially interested in the moment from 00:38 seconds, he appeared behind us, or he uses a bug

Don't make other people recognize you - a top DL just a clown?

3 hours ago, whizer said:

Скорее всего такой эффект возникает
при тп в девиас и одновременном нажатии на область за пределами сз.
Рассинхрон.

Ia stoju primerno gde -Zippy pojavilsja na 38sec. Nikto i blizko ne bil. U nas tak ne poluchaetsa.

• Like 1

да ладно вам придуриватся, это ТП в определенные координаты. Вьетнамский чит кстате это может, даже если вы скажете "это не тааааак", ок, тогда тут другое правило - целесобразное использования бага с СЗ. 3.1 минимум, админам нужно сделать заморозку при ТП в локацию, тогда и тем таких не будет, всё будет сразу видно. Сколько раз данный чел прилетел в одну точку? проверьте этот момент администрация, я попробовал 10 раз, всегда в разную точку делался ТП. Только что провели тэсты, всё происходит нормально, так как у всех. Для вас что новости что эта гильдия играет с читами? Ещё до открытия х30 на них делались темы, судя по тому что пишут ребята которые остались там играть, norats он же сейчас Beamer до сих пор их использует. То что защиты от этого чита нет мы и так знаем, это доказывают темы на х30.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wreqemp said:

come on, you play the fool, this is TP in certain coordinates. Vietnamese cheat by the way it can, even if you say "it's not soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 3.1 minimum, admins need to freeze at TP to the location, then there will be no such ones, everything will be immediately visible. How many times has this person arrived at one point? check this moment administration , I tried 10 times, TP was always done at different points. We have just carried out the tests, everything is going well, as with everyone. What's news for you that this guild is playing with cheats? Even before the opening of x30, themes were made on them, judging by what the guys who stayed there write, norats, he is now Beamer, still uses them. The fact that there is no protection against this cheat, we already know, this is proved by the themes at x30.

Come on little rat, give me some proof about Beamer ??? Run out of the server, then want to cry sth about losing like a girl? 

Why u don't spend time to improve your uselessness in x30, or is it impossible? ?

Edited by yoyoyo816

Beamer is not ex norats? Stupid rat, silly rat norats, this is useless to talk with you, you are crying baby using cheats to win, so please shut up and receive ban ?  If you got new nickname, you think you got a new reputation and information about you? Idiot will allways be an idiot, sorry ? 

30 minutes ago, wreqemp said:

Beamer is not ex norats? Stupid rat, silly rat norats, this is useless to talk with you, you are crying baby using cheats to win, so please shut up and receive ban ?  If you got new nickname, you think you got a new reputation and information about you? Idiot will allways be an idiot, sorry ? 

Hahaha why are u mad? Because like to tell old story from anothether player? or just because cannot take crown even 1 time ? ??? hahahaha poor little boy, we don't proud of you so much more than you thinking ?

When I and my team was playing x500, castle siege count was 34 wins for Empire against 4 wins for Cardinal. Don't you remember? Do I need to show everybody castle siege history of Empire server? What are you talking about now, tell me please ? ? Everybody now have clear information about who is Beamer and Cardinals - cheaters. It was no sense to stay with you on empire and we told you about that 2 months before Origin was opened, don't think like you did something to kick us out from empire clown, we leave the day when the announce of Origin have been presented ? 

37 minutes ago, wreqemp said:

When I and my team was playing x500, castle siege count was 34 wins for Empire against 4 wins for Cardinal. Don't you remember? Do I need to show everybody castle siege history of Empire server? What are you talking about now, tell me please ? ? Everybody now have clear information about who is Beamer and Cardinals - cheaters. It was no sense to stay with you on empire and we told you about that 2 months before Origin was opened, don't think like you did something to kick us out from empire clown, we leave the day when the announce of Origin have been presented ? 

Don't be silly. You know what you can do and what you can't. Your girls just stand there and find Beamer to kill, but almost impossible. Prove your idea by some pictures/ videos have name Beamer using cheats, or just dead like a baby even Beamer dont have Assist/ BM ? Beside , good to be afk in VIP and play top MG belong to another guys. Where are you have been when HorizonT took castle last week, still running bicycle around crown? I still have some videos about many CS if you want to see, cry more then i will send ?

Edited by manhtung68

horizont? who is this? My girl is near to me, as i see you like to call you guild members guys as girls? Funny, I forgot you collected all VN ladyboys ? I'm not playing x500. I have allready proven that norats/now Beamer was using cheats, what else ? ? I see You mad cause I can play different chars ? 

27 minutes ago, wreqemp said:

horizont? who is this? My girl is near to me, as i see you like to call you guild members guys as girls? Funny, I forgot you collected all VN ladyboys ? I'm not playing x500. I have allready proven that norats/now Beamer was using cheats, what else ? ? I see You mad cause I can play different chars ? 

Who is norats and who is Beamer. So you didnt pass the the 3rd class exam? ???

the same person, i have proven this 2 post earlier, the same person played with cheats on Ares MG. norats have a new nickname, that's all, but the same gay, same reputation = cheater.  

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, wreqemp said:

Not playing, but still coming to bark... muuuch  interesting

5 hours ago, -Vindy- said:

Rec

на проверку @BeL4eNaK

Well, let make a test, like a video I send as below. It kind of out of sync/ visual bug depends on which level of the internet you have.

Sometimes the player has a good ping, it will not happen. But besides that, it will appear due to sometimes the internet was really bad.

Btw, it also depends on which random position on Devias gate when you move to.

If he uses something like cheats/ programs/ speed v.v... his attack log will have incredible speed, just let people who have access check it @-Vindy- @BeL4eNaK. Thanks in advance.

Below is my video made a test several times move to devias continuously.

43 minutes ago, mtvb0mb said:

ping.png

check your connection to OVH Gravelines

also.

//

Btw, it also depends on which random position on Devias gate when you move to.

//

Edited by yoyoyo816