Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
BeL4eNaK

[14.12.2021] - Transition to the new game client

Today servers Master, King, Empire and Extreme are moving to the new game client. New version, new maps, monsters, quests, 30 FPS. Everything that is on the Origin server will appear on the rest of the servers. The migration will not automatically update the old client. Everyone will need to download the entire new client.

You can download the new client in the Files section.

All characters will have their stats reset for conversion to the new quest system.

After the transition, the quest system and VIP servers will be temporarily unavailable.

• Thanks 1

22 минуты назад, sicario85 сказал:

bro, need pingzapper again?

After starting the servers, check without. if there are problems, then you will already have to use a pingsapper.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, firx said:

what happens with stats and quest?

Stats were converted to new quest system. There are less stats now. You need to complete more quests.

ah ok, thanx ? and nice work and very nice client and game bro, greetings from spain hehe ? love new server update ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, improper said:

where are new new quest list ?  you will wait again for players to make that list ? or i can say we need to your work ?

What for do you need the list? There are hints for every quest in game.

4 minutes ago, firx said:

final stats when all quest are same than last version?

or we get more or less in total?

Somewhat similar, probably bit more in time. There will be around ~400 quests.

Thanks for the update. Truly the mu bless game team are wonderful people. Always come up with new ideas. With this update my CPU and VGA are taking up a lot of space. So is there a fix to combat this?

thanks for the update, 
but need to adjust the % buff of the characters!! DL is now too strong compared to the previous version !! 
and above all give us the task list to get a basic overview of what you will get for your efforts !! 
because we spent a lot of time to finish the mission and get the bonus points earlier!! 
After the update, you have taken away 7-8k points, 
so many people do not notice and increase it by mistake. 
so if you spend x2 time to complete almost 400 missions and only get points = before i thought a lot of people would quit playing

On 12/14/2021 at 1:59 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

You can download the new client in the Files section.

Download links of new client are missing at that page, please see screen shot. .NET Framework 3.5 is installed, I checked in Registry.

I remember I saw them before.

How can I download?

bless_mu_files.png

Edited by kergudu

11 hours ago, kergudu said:

Download links of new client are missing at that page, please see screen shot. .NET Framework 3.5 is installed, I checked in Registry.

I remember I saw them before.

How can I download?

bless_mu_files.png

fixed.

7 hours ago, improper said:

Shit update ... leave the stats how they are and put 1000 new quest and make  us to enjoy the game ... 

They are free to build server configuration they want, you are free to choose the server you like. Don't be so negative toward them. This is just a game. They do a great job and and it is for free.