Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Merging - King to Empire

Server King is merging with server Empire.
Hereinafter: King = moving server, Empire = receiving server.
Merging will happen as follows:

Characters from server the moving server will be transferred to the receiving server.

Only characters that have reached 1 reset will be transferred.

In case if you don’t have any characters on your account that have reached 1 reset, then no actions of transferring for your account will take place.

• Up to 25 characters can be transferred, if you have enough free slots for them on your account. All free slots on the account can be filled with characters.
  • Characters having the highest number of resets and levels on your account will be transferred first; others in the descending order as long as there are enough free slots for them.
  • Along with the character all his items, inventory and Personal stored will be transferred.
  • Resets, stats, experience, skills, quests, Zen, fruits, quest-stats and everything else connected to the character will be transferred.

Account achievements are also transferred. In case you have achievements on both servers you will maintain the ones from the server where you have them more. Passwords will be transferred the same way as the achievements. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements.

Remaining VIP time is transferred as well.

Bonuses and Cash Points will be transferred if their amount exceeds 10.

Character conversion:
Characters are transferred as they are without conversion.
When transferring, the stats will be reset and the number of points will be issued in accordance with the reset and level.

Contents of your game vaults will be transferred to your Virtual Vault.
Contents of your virtual vaults and smelter will be transferred completely.

- If a character from the moving server has the same nickname as a character on the receiving server, then the character from the moving server will have its name changed to "_servernameXXXX" where X sequence number, for example "_servername0048". During the next several weeks, free nickname change will be available for them.

- If a player on the receiving server has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer, the character with the least amount of resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

- If you are playing on the receiving server, but you have characters on the moving serverthen please take care of free slots for transferred characters, or keep in mind the likelihood of removing the weakest character.

• Referral connections will be transferred.
  • Accounts and characters that are in a permanent ban will not be transferred.
  • Guilds memberships and guilds themselves and guild vaults will not be transferred.

Servers will be turned off on 21.12.2021 at 13:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server will open the same day after ~21:00 if no problems arise, but a slight delay is likely.

During the merging process login to the website will be closed.

Information presented here might be supplemented or amended.

• Like 1

Hello. I still have zen and items in some of the supporting characters that were deleted in X100 during the transfer. Can you help me get them back?

Edited by vmtx1

29 minutes ago, tinhtam135 said:

if 2 accounts overlap between x100 and x500, what about adm. and x500 account transferred to another player and locked

You have the same account on all our servers at the same time. They don't overlap. It's one account. 

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Bạn có cùng một tài khoản trên tất cả các máy chủ của chúng tôi cùng một lúc. Chúng không chồng lên nhau. Đó là một tài khoản. 

yes same account but x500 side is locked and x100 is not locked. but when merge sv, the key is calculated, so what should i do

1 hour ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Bạn có cùng một tài khoản trên tất cả các máy chủ của chúng tôi cùng một lúc. Chúng không chồng lên nhau. Đó là một tài khoản. 

i know is 1 account 1 gmail register for one account use all sv x1 x30 100 500 100 . but 1 of those svs is blocked, currently combined between 2 x100 and 500 svs and the account is locked. Can you help me

47 minutes ago, jankorg said:

Tôi có tài khoản của vua và đế chế với cùng một id

that's right, you 1 account can play multiple servers, but server A's account is locked, so the account on server B C D E F can't be blocked because of that. that's what i wonder

6 hours ago, tinhtam135 said:

yes same account but x500 side is locked and x100 is not locked. but when merge sv, the key is calculated, so what should i do

It's not locked, it just has the password that was given to you when you registered. Use restore password function on the website and retrieve the password for any server you need: https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=fpass

4 hours ago, tinhtam135 said:

así es, tu cuenta 1 puede jugar en múltiples servidores, pero la cuenta del servidor A está bloqueada, por lo que la cuenta en el servidor BCDEF no se puede bloquear por eso. eso es lo que me pregunto

I do not understand??? the problem is that the empire account and the king account use the my login id

9 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Nó không bị khóa, nó chỉ có mật khẩu đã được cấp cho bạn khi bạn đăng ký. Sử dụng chức năng khôi phục mật khẩu trên trang web và lấy lại mật khẩu cho bất kỳ máy chủ nào bạn cần:  https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=fpass

can you check id : 3012 and 0202 help me . i can still play at x30 x1 x100 after merging x100 and x500 my account is locked.

6 hours ago, jankorg said:

Tôi không hiểu??? vấn đề là tài khoản đế chế và tài khoản king sử dụng id đăng nhập của tôi

Because of the same account, when x100 and x500 are signed together. then i am locked while login on web at x100 i can still login and still play server x30 x1. after confirmation is the current block.

8 hours ago, tinhtam135 said:

can you check id : 3012 and 0202 help me . i can still play at x30 x1 x100 after merging x100 and x500 my account is locked.

These account were banned for cheating more than a year ago

16 hours ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Tài khoản này đã bị cấm vì gian lận hơn một năm trước

when aggregating the servers together, side a cheats on party b, do you think they are equally guilty?

This is the same problem I mentioned above. 1 year ago fraudsters like x500 were blocked 1 year after x100 authentication and x100 account was locked because 1 year ago. Do you feel so reasonable?

you are the owner as the founder you have the right to block even the accounts that do nothing . and some accounts with clips of using 3rd party software or cheating in forums are locked, you can also unlock them. The X30 is typical. so i ask you is this money or the way it works

If you want to be specific about which account using 3rd party software is locked, you can check your forum, it's still very new. Also thank you for the playground, but I don't agree with your approach. that's x100, if there's something wrong with it, if x1 x30 x... is confirmed, then 1 server is blocked, all of them are blocked. so you guys should have 1 account to play 1 server, don't let 1 account play multiple servers

58 minutes ago, iwitrag said:

So people who were exping on x100 will have same resets as people who were exping on x500, right?

Servers have the same amount of resets, so yes