Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

1 hour ago, quyetxoan said:

Sorry, I'm bad at English, so I have to use google translate. The character is I spent bon to buy . you sold that character for cheap and then accused me of cheating so that my account would be locked. where is the police? When you sell your own character at a cheap price, you have to accept that there will be buyers. If not me, it will be someone else. you are the cheat

Your account is unbanned, character stays on my account until the situation is resolved.

• Like 1

I think the admin will know if the topic owner is selling that character or not (I think I can see the login ip address to sell the character at that time) and will return the character that I bought because I didn't. No cheating, I bought it through the market properly

1.png

Uvajaemo9 Administraci @Ivan Nebraska MuBlessa, mojno zadati vopros?? Po4emy vi ne zabanili dosehpor accaunt i personajii narywitel9? On veti uje prodaet svoevo MG po nicku: from, na rinke, accaunt: storas123. A posle etovo i bonusi bydet prodovati za PP komyto i op9ti obmanet.

Edited by MrPer4ik

On 12/24/2021 at 4:37 PM, MrPer4ik said:

Uvajaemo9 Administraci @Ivan Nebraska MuBlessa, mojno zadati vopros?? Po4emy vi ne zabanili dosehpor accaunt i personajii narywitel9? On veti uje prodaet svoevo MG po nicku: from, na rinke, accaunt: storas123. A posle etovo i bonusi bydet prodovati za PP komyto i op9ti obmanet.

Банить аккаунт нарушителя, если хозяин аккаунта сам отдал ему доступ?