Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
prezent

LAG SERVER X30 X500 X5000

Good evening, I want to inform you that for these X30 X50 X5000 servers there is a very big gap, I talked to several players and I received the same answer from them, I want those who still have this problem to leave a message on this topic . topic! can anyone help us with this lag?

Edited by prezent

is anyone responsible for this annoying lag?

Did you bring all the servers to this virus-filled platform and do nothing about it?   

Have you broken all the beautiful servers for season 3 which is full of lag and viruses and you are not ashamed to answer this topic?

do something with this problem faster many players are bothered by this problem and you do nothing at all?

@BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska  can this problem be solved?

20 hours ago, prezent said:

is anyone responsible for this annoying lag?

Did you bring all the servers to this virus-filled platform and do nothing about it?   

Have you broken all the beautiful servers for season 3 which is full of lag and viruses and you are not ashamed to answer this topic?

do something with this problem faster many players are bothered by this problem and you do nothing at all?

@BeL4eNaK@Ivan Nebraska  can this problem be solved?

Please write to the support service. We can help you with the teamviewer or anydesk remote access software. Let's see what happens on your computer while you play Mu.

What happened is like that mu became 2030 game with enormous resource requirement for pc , and that is not possible... because is a shit game , I play skyrim online with same pc no lag no shit full graphics while mu after update is not playable!!! Now I am sorry I donate for this project...

4 hours ago, improper said:

What happened is like that mu became 2030 game with enormous resource requirement for pc , and that is not possible... because is a shit game , I play skyrim online with same pc no lag no shit full graphics while mu after update is not playable!!! Now I am sorry I donate for this project...

How many resources does it take? Can you make a screenshot from your Task Manager and send your PC specifications?