Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-Oxy-Jet-

Empire / -Lucifer- / 2.2

1 hour ago, yoyoyo816 said:

It's not your business to talk about Asian players. Everywhere, have this player and that player. I mean many kinds of players, so what is the point for inciting hatred?

In this case, using cheat or not the Administrator was given the comment and everyone sees it's just a lucky time to take that boss.

If this -Lucifer- using cheats/ speed attacks or something else, then let see the last sec of the video, why he cannot take the illusion of kundun 3 while he already came to boss soonest?

You - Eternity and SNUFF guilds always try to fool and poison people that whoever you can't against is using cheats. Meanwhile, did you see the newest update on Anticheat topic who was banned for cheating? Is that your top player?

P.S: You're just trying to bring others down to show that you are not toxic but the truth is you're the most toxic/rat player I have ever met.

Ну во первых оскорблять не нужно, во вторых твоего мнения я не спрашивал. Токсичный я? Смешно.

вы сами заслужили такое токсичное отношение к себе своими действиями, поэтому не плач что тебя морально унижают! 

2 hours ago, yoyoyo816 said:

It's not your business to talk about Asian players. Everywhere, have this player and that player. I mean many kinds of players, so what is the point for inciting hatred?

In this case, using cheat or not the Administrator was given the comment and everyone sees it's just a lucky time to take that boss.

If this -Lucifer- using cheats/ speed attacks or something else, then let see the last sec of the video, why he cannot take the illusion of kundun 3 while he already came to boss soonest?

You - Eternity and SNUFF guilds always try to fool and poison people that whoever you can't against is using cheats. Meanwhile, did you see the newest update on Anticheat topic who was banned for cheating? Is that your top player?

P.S: You're just trying to bring others down to show that you are not toxic but the truth is you're the most toxic/rat player I have ever met.

А ещё мне очень интересно сможешь ли ты обЪяснить как такое возможно:

осада см фулл бафы, фулл бочка, нон стоп телепорт и нон стоп банки хп,3-4-5 топ игроков кардинал не могут меня поймать и убить,но только не ты! Который подходит и за 1-2 сек ловит и убивает , чудеса да и только. 

И ты кто уже был забанен за Читы однажды что-то тут вякаешь?

44 minutes ago, stasbk said:

And I'm also very interested if you can explain how this is possible:

siege see full buffs, full barrel, non-stop teleport and non-stop cans of hp, 3-4-5 top cardinal players cannot catch and kill me, but not you! Which comes up and catches and kills in 1-2 seconds, miracles and nothing more. 

And who has already been banned for Cheats, once you blather something here?

What you said shows up you are an ignorant person and totally toxic. Look at your items, accounts and ask people what items I have. 

Does rat just want to complain without researching the game? Even playing for a few months to know everything?

Look at you, eclipse set +13 want to alive when against top DL with Imperial ancient set, everything 15 all and full achievement + power buff? ? Are you thinking that SMs using eclipse set 2-4 opt +13 are unbreakable? Spent just a little amount of PP and a little bit of time for the game and want to be the strongest? Did you know when DL has an imperial set have how many ignore and double damage? Ask your GM - Dominator!

WOW, I don't know that SNUFF collects this kind of rats... call your teacher and learn something more.

Edited by yoyoyo816

1 hour ago, stasbk said:

Well, firstly, there is no need to offend, and secondly, I did not ask your opinion. Toxic me? Funny.

you yourself deserve such a toxic attitude towards yourself by your actions, so do not cry that you are being morally humiliated! 

So funny, your guildmate using cheats/ bugs and we cannot complain and report about that? How old are you?

1 hour ago, yoyoyo816 said:

What you said shows up you are an ignorant person and totally toxic. Look at your items, accounts and ask people what items I have. 

Does rat just want to complain without researching the game? Even playing for a few months to know everything?

Look at you, eclipse set +13 want to alive when against top DL with Imperial ancient set, everything 15 all and full achievement + power buff? ? Are you thinking that SMs using eclipse set 2-4 opt +13 are unbreakable? Spent just a little amount of PP and a little bit of time for the game and want to be the strongest? Did you know when DL has an imperial set have how many ignore and double damage? Ask your GM - Dominator!

WOW, I don't know that SNUFF collects this kind of rats... call your teacher and learn something more.

Какой ты тупой, оскорбляешь снова первым, невежественный тут ты.

я тебе соболезную даже, что ты неадекватный маленький мальчик который живет в игре.

2 minutes ago, stasbk said:

How stupid you are, you insult again first, you are ignorant here.

I even condole with you that you are an inadequate little boy who lives in the game.

Don't worry GucciGang, I still have video recorded CS battle in case you need it ?

3 minutes ago, yoyoyo816 said:

Don't worry GucciGang, I still have video recorded CS battle in case you need it ?

А ты можешь показать видео с полным экраном своего ПК где видно не только окно my online ?) может после такого видео я тебе и поверю

8 minutes ago, stasbk said:

Can you show a video with a full screen of your PC where you can see not only the my online window?) Maybe after such a video I will believe you

Aha. GucciGang, GucciGang. Are you trying to fool me again? ? Go make a topic report about my DL doing something in CS, I will provide to all people to see how I killing you?

And P.S: I also have many records about Asteroth fighting ?

Edited by yoyoyo816

Check attack log is empty, 

so we can check by our eyes :))

And in point of my view, React can block 100% damage from 5 or 10 DL even Fire Scream ,  is that make sense ??

Edited by soot103

33 minutes ago, yoyoyo816 said:

Aha. GucciGang, GucciGang. Are you trying to fool me again? ? Go make a topic report about my DL doing something in CS, I will provide to all people to see how I killing you?

And P.S: I also have many records about Asteroth fighting ?

Ну все понятно с тобой, очередные оправдания, добровольно доказывать не хочешь, потому что не можешь) эх Beamer,Beamer , говоришь А, но не делаешь Б, вот как с тобой разговаривать ?)

1 minute ago, stasbk said:

Well, everything is clear with you, the next excuses, you don’t want to voluntarily prove, because you cannot) eh Beamer, Beamer, you say A, but you don’t do B, is that how to talk to you?)

Haha, you're the Admin or Senate to request me? I just need you to make a topic report me, and i will give the video records. That's all )

последний кадр перед убийством:
видно, что ДЛ отвернулся 

следующий кадр:
ДЛ всё ещё смотрит в другую сторону, но уже убил босса. также мой бк сместился на 1 позицию ближе к боссу и перекрыл ФС

несколько кадров спустя:
ДЛ снова смотрит в сторону босса. по предыдущему кадру видно, что бк перекрывает ФС + стоит ещё 1 персонаж, который также перекрывает

это может кто-то объяснить? будто у него одного босс стоял в другом месте. причем в таком удобном, что никто и ничего не перекрывал. или особый ФС, которому преграды не помеха. буду рад, если ошибаюсь

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yoyoyo816 said:

Haha, you're the Admin or Senate to request me? I just need you to make a topic report me, and i will give the video records. That's all )

Красиво оправдываешься, но твои слова бессмысленны. Тебя уже банили за чит, а это уже пятно на всю жизнь на этом сервере. То что ты сменил имя в игре, это не изменит твою репутацию читера.

1 minute ago, React- said:

last frame before murder:
DL is seen turning away 

next frame:
DL is still looking the other way, but has already killed the boss. also my bk moved 1 position closer to the boss and blocked the FS

a few frames later:
DL looks back towards the boss. from the previous frame, it is clear that the bc overlaps the FS + there is another 1 character, which also overlaps

can someone explain this? as if he had one boss standing in a different place. and in such a convenient way that no one and nothing blocked. or a special FS, which is not a hindrance to obstacles. I will be glad if I'm wrong

Do you know the FireScream is the skill that running from DL to -> enemy/ mobs so slow?

Do you understand that at the moment while Firescream running from DL to Illusion, DL be pullback by your Cyclone the damage still can come to Illusion? and the next FireScream will be blocked by your BK? Please watch my video made a test as above.

Just now, stasbk said:

You make excuses beautifully, but your words are meaningless. You have already been banned for cheating, and this is a stain for life on this server. Changing your name in the game will not change your reputation as a cheater.

In the topic reported you attached, I have already explained all there and I won't tell that again. Read it before talking. 

Also, if -Lucifer- using a cheats speed attack, the logs will show up 1000 hits per sec. But unfortunately, PVP logs are empty and nothing abnormal!

ответьи на один вопрос , почему у игрок ВН примушество перед банами , это разисм или руссофобия ? 

• Like 1

Just now, mtvb0mb said:

Answer one question, why does a VN player have an advantage over bans, is it razism or russophobia? 

2 minutes ago, -ComeDoz- said:

vsjo jasno v etom topike VN nehuja, 
popodzoti vi v etom video dobro pozalvatj v ban ti4enie 1 4asa,? 

And here we go, VN this VN that, Asian this, Asian that ...

Если вы хотите , что бы русское сообщество отказалось от вашего проекта , вы всё делаете в правильном направление 

2 minutes ago, -ComeDoz- said:

vsjo jasno v etom topike VN nehuja, 
popodzoti vi v  etom video dobro pozalvatj v ban ti4enie 1 4asa , ? 

Может потому что они кнопки умеют нажимать? Он же выставил видео и там все показано, ситуация аналогичная. И да, приятно читать его здравый текст на английском, чем кривую с горем по полам писанину, что такие как ты тут пишут.