Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
gogudx

Transfer Bon to another server

Hello I have 69 bon in extreme server, and I want to transfer these bonuses to origin server. I couldnt manage it in Services. Could you please help me?

Hello, well this is not possible i am afraid my friend, Extreme is almost 10 years old even if you want to trade your bonuses in game with someone, exchange ratio is huge between those 2 servers.

Respectfully i am telling you that your bonuses are not enough to get someones attention from server to server exchange!

2 minutes ago, BackInBlack said:

Hello, well this is not possible i am afraid my friend, Extreme is almost 10 years old even if you want to trade your bonuses in game with someone, exchange ratio is huge between those 2 servers.

Respectfully i am telling you that your bonuses are not enough to get someones attention from server to server exchange!

Ohh, I didnt know that, thank you very much for information. I just sold my every items in extreme and nearly I have 300 bon in extreme, so it will be trash ::(