Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
tembeluuu

window [F12]not working

Well, i try to minimiz the game..but i can't..window mode is on, how you can see..i tried F11 / F12 ..nothing happen..any options? if i press the "small line" to minimiz the game, the game automatically is closing.. i have windows 10 PRO 

https://ibb.co/HC3YkjB

Edited by tembeluuu

Well, if it's not a laptop... I don't recall anyone having this problem, windows 10 usually works perfectly fine. 

Maybe you have any other programs running in the background. Try closing all processes, leaving only default Windows processes. 

Well, i have a new laptop now. Nothing installed, i've been update everyting. I install MU , the problem is, is not working auto clicker , minimiz, i press F6 , F7 , F9 or F12 is nothing happen ..and the resolution is working only on 800x600 ...or if i change it..its not full screen.or it's on left, or right..or i can't see the up side ...on 800x600 is on the middle of the screen..

Edited by tembeluuu

В 05.01.2022 в 21:30, tembeluuu сказал:

Well, i have a new laptop now. Nothing installed, i've been update everyting. I install MU , the problem is, is not working auto clicker , minimiz, i press F6 , F7 , F9 or F12 is nothing happen ..and the resolution is working only on 800x600 ...or if i change it..its not full screen.or it's on left, or right..or i can't see the up side ...on 800x600 is on the middle of the screen..

Find the settings button in launcher and take all setting like u want.

On 1/5/2022 at 8:30 PM, tembeluuu said:

Client might close itself, if you will minimize the window at full screen. Better adjust window resolution on launcher settings and play on window mode

Hi, i will suggest you to make sure your that your Fn keys are not working.see on your laptop and look for an Fn, F lock, or F Mode key.it depends on your laptop.you have to  press for atleast one time or press and hold for few  seconds. If it did not work,then  press the Fn and Esc keys at the same time. Then, use one of the Function keys.