Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
tembeluuu

/reset

What is this man ? for /reset, you need to wait 30 minutes.You quit your account from game, you have to wait again 60 second for /reset, bc u can't straith away. What is this ? 97 Verison ? edit this shit man, and put in game /reset .is not point to come on site , to logout your account, to go on reset, pula-n pizda.bla bla bla. no man . /reset , and that's it. that's why we play. or we play to have reset to wait 30 minute ?lol , it's a game man, leave it how it's suppose to be , i dont know how this server have 2000+ players with alots of bugs and old things 

PS. Why the points are reseting after reset lol ?  I think you have that option on site to reset your stats by bonuses, don't need to reset automatically lol, 0 rr, i got 2500 point, 1 rr , i get only 2500 points ? lol ?it's like i have no rr ? after  1 rr , you start from 0 again with points? like u have 0 resets. bc when u start u have 0 rr , 2500 point, after rr 1 rr , 2500 points? what after this? 2 rr and 2500 points? and for what is /reset then ?

Edited by tembeluuu

The reason that nobody gives you a feedback its not because they didn’t see your post, it’s because you’re disrespectful and those “problems” that you mentioned, keep the this game in balance, so if you don’t like how things are working here, please find the server that please you better 

5 hours ago, tembeluuu said:

What is this man ? for /reset, you need to wait 30 minutes.You quit your account from game, you have to wait again 60 second for /reset, bc u can't straith away. What is this ? 97 Verison ? edit this shit man, and put in game /reset .is not point to come on site , to logout your account, to go on reset, pula-n pizda.bla bla bla. no man . /reset , and that's it. that's why we play. or we play to have reset to wait 30 minute ?lol , it's a game man, leave it how it's suppose to be , i dont know how this server have 2000+ players with alots of bugs and old things 

PS. Why the points are reseting after reset lol ?  I think you have that option on site to reset your stats by bonuses, don't need to reset automatically lol, 0 rr, i got 2500 point, 1 rr , i get only 2500 points ? lol ?it's like i have no rr ? after  1 rr , you start from 0 again with points? like u have 0 resets. bc when u start u have 0 rr , 2500 point, after rr 1 rr , 2500 points? what after this? 2 rr and 2500 points? and for what is /reset then ?

прекол 

по теме с ресет  всё оки. но команду /ресет могли бы вести. 21 век а надо выходить   из игры.

tembeluuu обычный  ресет 30 мин Вип 15 мин + гуилд с трибут, до 0 мин 1 ресет.

3 hours ago, BackInBlack said:

The reason that nobody gives you a feedback its not because they didn’t see your post, it’s because you’re disrespectful and those “problems” that you mentioned, keep the this game in balance, so if you don’t like how things are working here, please find the server that please you better 

11 years old. All of you , it's like you use iPhone 4 , but you can upgrade it to 12 .but u keep it it's better iPhone 4. noob, at least. Can you share with us, how can you live without brain ? Many people need this.They will pay you to share it.