Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
tembeluuu

Lottery

we don't need lottery, we gonna fight for items , to find them ,etc . no to win them from loterry. after a while, everyone will have F.O items from lottery , is not good. delete that shit man

You don't have to but tickets if you don't want to. There are plenty of ways to get items, bonuses and services. Just scratch up bonuses and buy the item from lottery from player

Ths is the thing, let the players fight for items searching, buying..etc but not with that options,  like this they won almost full item, maybe they don't need it , they will sell it.. for the exemplae with 3 options, is hard to find an item...so like this will be even harder, it's enough coz we can donate for bonuses..

In the lottery you can get only weapons and shields with 5 random options. In game drop shields and weapons can have up to 4 excellent options.

All other items: Pets, Rings, Pendants, Helms, Armors, Pants, Gloves, Boots you can only get inside the game.

Also in the lottery you can't just get the exact weapon you need. Too many items, to many random.

Lol ADMINISTRATOR u said we can get Weapons and shield .... i get 1 Jewel of bless... your Topic is WRONG! McIntosh Nickname. If you write what drop then write please all the drop.... your topic is irelevant.. now i lose my bonuses cuz  i think that from lottery drop weapons and shields .... u cant post something what dont is right about the game... RIP 20 bonuses..

• Haha 2

There is plenty information in website and forum about lottery, items and everything else, the funny thing is that some people prefer to create account on forum to say whatever instead of doing actual simple research in web, If you think that you can get TOP exc shield and weapon with 20 bonuses, why people sell those items in the market for 500-1000-2000 bonues etc?

Summarising, First do some basic research.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mechkata said:

Lol ADMINISTRATOR u said we can get Weapons and shield .... i get 1 Jewel of bless... your Topic is WRONG! McIntosh Nickname. If you write what drop then write please all the drop.... your topic is irelevant.. now i lose my bonuses cuz  i think that from lottery drop weapons and shields .... u cant post something what dont is right about the game... RIP 20 bonuses..