Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-GucciGang

Empire/Beamer/2.1

1st. пиздёж, ты должен дать по человеку/мобу 1-ый скилл, а не по воздуху, хочешь сказать это не так? Покажи на видео как у тебя получается только 1 скиллом попадать по игроку или червяку в аркании и давать комбо. Если ты читак вонючий говориш за зарядку комбо, то скажи мне сколько секунд держится заряженный комбо и посмотри сколько секунд ты за ним бежал даун, это чётко видно в твоём последнем логе - 10 секунд, комбо зарядка держится 10 секунд? Нихуя подобного, 5 секунд Карл, 5 секунд, а не твои 10. Ты как бы заслужываешь бан. Остальное фуфло даже не рассматривал, пойман сразу на пиздеже, смысл искать правду дальше...? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wreqemp2 said:

1st. shit, you have to give the first skill to a person / mob, and not through the air, do you want to say this is not so? Show in the video how you manage to hit a player or a worm in arcania with only 1 skill and give a combo. If you are a smelly cheater talking about charging a combo, then tell me how many seconds a charged combo lasts and see how many seconds you ran down after it, is it clearly visible in your last log - 10 seconds, a combo charge lasts 10 seconds? Fucking like that, 5 seconds Karl, 5 seconds, not yours 10. You kind of deserve a ban. The rest of the bullshit did not even consider, I was caught right away on the fucking thing, it makes sense to look for the truth further ...? 

Is that all SNUFF be rude and insult people like you? Tell me does hit which MISS on opponents can show on pvp logs? 

Try to me gentleman, don't try be an asshole ?

P.S: Everything was shown up in pvp logs, the decision does not belong to you. Don't play with dirty style - try to ban opponent guild. Act to be the man, SNUFF boys ?

Edited by yoyoyo816

22 минуты назад, yoyoyo816 сказал:

Is that all SNUFF be rude and insult people like you? Tell me does hit which MISS on opponents can show on pvp logs? 

Try to me gentleman, don't try be an asshole ?

P.S: Everything was shown up in pvp logs, the decision does not belong to you. Don't play with dirty style - try to ban opponent guild. Act to be the man, SNUFF boys ?

Ты дибилоед, если всех людей которые говорят что вы использете какое-то говно, приписываешь к гильдии SNUFF. Тут 50% постов, которые говорят что вы читера и багоюзеры, от людей не являющихся в составе гильдии SNUFF. И в душе я не **у кто они. 

как обычно ты не ответил на поставленные тебе вопросы, слился и на это есть логика - ответить то нечего по факту, так сколько держится твоё заряженное комбо? 10 секунд? посмотри видео и скажи мне на какой секунде из 10 от комбо до комбо был промах? и я не играю в СНУФФ, я знаю что ты за чмо читерское. Я думаю я дал все вводные для администрации. По твоей логике, как ты пытаешся себя оправдать, должен был отобразится MISS на видео на игроке по которому ты бил, разве нет? или ты хочешь сказать заряжал на бегу об своих зажимая ctrl? Ты же про игрок как ты думаешь, незнаешь таких мелочей?

15 minutes ago, -Dominator- said:

You are a dibiloedist, if you attribute all the people who say that you use some kind of shit to the SNUFF guild. There are 50% of posts that say that you are a cheater and bug-users, from people who are not part of the SNUFF guild. And in my heart I don’t ** who they are. 

Well well, you should see what you say in chat POST - where players do trading and communicate to learn something from the project instead of insult people is Mongols and Penis ?

image.png.b11c64f4cde34ebe2b51a57b75af9ba4.png

image.png.a926e9fa1be0fe2d67dabedb440a6570.png

14 minutes ago, wreqemp2 said:

As usual, you did not answer the questions posed to you, merged and there is logic to this - there is nothing to answer in fact, so how long does your charged combo last? 10 Seconds? watch the video and tell me which second out of 10 from combo to combo was the miss? and I don't play SNUFF, I know what kind of cheating schmuck you are. I think I gave all the introductory notes for the administration. According to your logic, how are you trying to justify yourself, MISS should have been displayed on the video on the player you were hitting, shouldn't it? Or do you mean to load on the run about your holding ctrl? Do you think you don’t know such little things about the player?

Please don't make a joke here and don't try to fool people by your mouth.

At 13:26 when I'm killing SM - GucciGang, I charged a new combo with Fire Blast -> Electric Spike -> Fire Burst. See the Electric Spike in my hand?

And I will let you know that whenever you are dead,  the question for you is, does Fire Blast arrival can do any damage to death man, and show up on PVP LOGS, jerk?  

OPEN YOUR EYES OR YOU JUST TRY TO FOOL TO BAN WHO YOU HATE - DIRTY PLAY STYLE!

123.png

Edited by yoyoyo816

34 минуты назад, yoyoyo816 сказал:

Well well, you should see what you say in chat POST - where players do trading and communicate to learn something from the project instead of insult people is Mongols and Penis ?

image.png.b11c64f4cde34ebe2b51a57b75af9ba4.png

image.png.a926e9fa1be0fe2d67dabedb440a6570.png

Хах, плачь плачь, я не виноват что у вас есть персонаж с ником "Я Любитель Пенисов" A_Love_P[enis]. А разве вы не с Монголии ? ?

Edited by -Dominator-

Just now, -Dominator- said:

Hah, cry cry, it's not my fault that you have a character with the nickname "I'm a Penis Lover" A_Love_P [enis]. Aren't you from Mongolia? ?

I don't know who is crying here ? Your words show up who you are in this social ?

5 минут назад, yoyoyo816 сказал:

I don't know who is crying here ? Your words show up who you are in this social ?

But not me, Pro ? In this topic i ask only about [Explosion], because for me its interesting. You start crying and add some screenshots ?

ну я посмотрел ещё раз видео, перепроверил так сказать, ну так вот последний твой MISS был на 25-ой секунде видео, убил ты его на 35-ой секунде видео... я незнаю чего ждут админы, тут факт на лицо, пацан говорит что ненадо попадать первыми скиллами, можно сразу цепями ебашить комбо, когда попадается на вранье начинает что-то выдумывать про промахи, которых небыло, а почему они должны вообще быть если он уверенно дает 2 скилла в воздух и добивает 1 скиллом сразу комбо. Просто админы зайдите за ДЛ и сделайте так, хотел бы посмотреть, не благодарите за проведенное расследование. Если ты norats сможешь объяснить нам момент заряда комбо в 10 секунд, я извинюсь конечно перед тобой :trf:

Edited by wrecked
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, wrecked said:

Well, I watched the video again, double-checked it so to speak, well, your last MISS was at the 25th second of the video, you killed him at the 35th second of the video ... I don’t know what the admins are waiting for, here is a fact, the kid says that it is inappropriate to hit with the first skills, you can immediately hit the combo with chains, when he falls into a lie, he starts to invent something about mistakes that were not there, and why should they even be if he confidently gives 2 skills into the air and finishes with 1 skill immediately combo. Just go to the admins for the DL and do so, I would like to see, do not thank for the investigation. If you norats can explain to us the moment of charging a combo in 10 seconds, I will apologize of course to you :trf:

Such a useless person in x30 ?

Edited by manhtung68

35 minutes ago, -Dominator- said:

But not me, Pro ? In this topic i ask only about [Explosion], because for me its interesting. You start crying and add some screenshots ?

Oh, you forgot everything so fast. Let me quote for you to see what you cried above ? Just because I dropped 3 DLs with +15 stuffs so ez with 2 fires ?

image.png.5e936ef14d120d0cd6691d490774b76e.png

41 minutes ago, wrecked said:

ну я посмотрел ещё раз видео, перепроверил так сказать, ну так вот последний твой MISS был на 25-ой секунде видео, убил ты его на 35-ой секунде видео... я незнаю чего ждут админы, тут факт на лицо, пацан говорит что ненадо попадать первыми скиллами, можно сразу цепями ебашить комбо, когда попадается на вранье начинает что-то выдумывать про промахи, которых небыло, а почему они должны вообще быть если он уверенно дает 2 скилла в воздух и добивает 1 скиллом сразу комбо. Просто админы зайдите за ДЛ и сделайте так, хотел бы посмотреть, не благодарите за проведенное расследование. Если ты norats сможешь объяснить нам момент заряда комбо в 10 секунд, я извинюсь конечно перед тобой :trf:

Haha, MangusT. Of course, the administrator decision is the last.

Don't pretend that you can't see my combo has been charged. But you can't do it by your baby little hands and just try to ignore my explaining comment above + fool people.

You came for note admin this/ note admin that just because I was your nightmare. Sorry, but people didn't pretend to be blind as you. :trf:

Edited by yoyoyo816

Как он сам пишет. 

Этот персонаж не norat ?

Если сменить ник это сразу новый дл.

ВН всё можно.

Добрый, а он какую-то выгоду с этого может получить?

так ты ответь на какой секунде ты зарядил это комбо и об кого, в чём проблема? ты бежал за ним всё это время которое он убегал от тебя - 10 секунд, я не обманываю людей, а говорю по фактам, где я соврал? давай ненадо переходить на личности, я тебя 1 раз уже забанил за читы, кошмарили мы вас весь сервер так что под конец вы стали браться за читы, за что тогда и получили бан. Факты.

3nbrys.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, -ComeDoz- said:

Как он сам пишет. 

Этот персонаж не norat ?

Если сменить ник это сразу новый дл.

ВН всё можно.

Добрый, а он какую-то выгоду с этого может получить?

So what benefit do I gain when playing normally, cheater banned twice? :trf:

1 minute ago, wrecked said:

So you tell me at what second did you load this combo and who, what's the problem? you ran after him all this time that he was running away from you - 10 seconds, I do not deceive people, but I speak by the facts, where did I lie? let's inappropriately become personal, I already banned you 1 time for cheats, we nightmarized you the whole server so in the end you started to take on cheats, for which then you got a ban. Facts.

3nbrys.jpg

Are you really blind or just can't understand English? ?

image.png.24085a2276245796903a04e98ceb2013.png

Edited by yoyoyo816

а вот и логи этого прекрасного момента ?

image.png.99d3a2a1d0d825c861919910638c9f6c.png

• Like 2

Just now, wrecked said:

and here are the logs of this wonderful moment ?

image.png.99d3a2a1d0d825c861919910638c9f6c.png

Oh I see that you can't read English well. Then sorry, we don't need to say anything more ?

ахахахаха, это ты походу всё понял, что взяли тебя за жопу. Ответить не можешь ровным счётом ничего.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, wrecked said:

ahahahaha, it was you who understood everything that they took you by the ass. You can’t answer with absolutely nothing.

Jerk, if you can't see and understand English well. Then see the logs from Dominator - another DL. So where is his Step skills when he uses combo to kill Beamer ? or just the pvp logs will not show the damage from Fire Blast coming to Death Man and Electric Spike no need to come to target? 

image.png.e3b6f39c73372af98b821898fe342c9b.png

Edited by yoyoyo816