Sign in to follow this  
-Dominator-

Empire / McDonalds / 3.1

1. Мой ник: Dominator
2. Игровой сервер: Empire
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 3.1
4. Ник нарушителя: McDonalds
5. Доказательство: 

Я понимаю что это не вина этого багоюзера, но так как он проигнорировал мои сообщения о том что он в баге, то прошу дать ему бан за использование уязвимости сервера

Администрация, прошу обратить внимание, персонаж был перекинут на другой аккаунт и раздет. Сейчас все вещи на H4Anh. То-есть данный игрок признал что использал баг в корысных целях.

image.png.b5a5edc70f5f9c9607a2b8012d973ab3.png

Edited by -Dominator-

Добрый, а он какую-то выгоду с этого может получить?

p.s. если мне не изменяет память, у обвиняемого не первый бан

1 hour ago, React- said:

Добрый, а он какую-то выгоду с этого может получить?

p.s. если мне не изменяет память, у обвиняемого не первый бан

xD

I'm sorry this is the game's fault. I was busy at that time, I didn't pay attention to what you said. When finished, the boss will find out. :)

I'm sorry this is the game's fault. I was busy at that time, I didn't pay attention to what you said. When finished, the boss will find out. :)

At 01:45, he already out of bugs. Meaning he received damage since 01:45.

It's just a bug of game and it's fixed after the DL Dominator dead several times.

Also, is that only DL can't damage on MG or even another characters cannot? We need to know the bug point on DL Dominator or on McDonalds.

I saw that McDonalds still received slow/poison by BK React2 + SM GucciGang and he still dead by someone at 00:32, so most likely, the DL - Dominator got bugged by game on that moment.

Edited by yoyoyo816

look at the clip that the dominator provided, it's true 1:19:15 I also died and still received damage from class bk + sm. and I don't understand why I can't get damage from DL. so you have to check your device

Oh this time you went too far with your cheats mcburger
Members of the Senate, it is time for these cheaters to be punished with an exemplary sanction as it is not the first time they have done it and I am sure it will not be the last.

Sm couldnt hit combo cuz aqua beam wasnt working on you as well as fire scream.its not an internet lag or smthing u just abused a bug when u were told about that and u were told to relog but u decided to use it)Thats the truth

Ему раз 10 написали , что бы он сделал свич , значит он был проимформирован и использовал баг в своих интересах 

12 hours ago, yoyoyo816 said:

At 01:45, he already out of bugs. Meaning he received damage since 01:45.

It's just a bug of game and it's fixed after the DL Dominator dead several times.

Also, is that only DL can't damage on MG or even another characters cannot? We need to know the bug point on DL Dominator or on McDonalds.

I saw that McDonalds still received slow/poison by BK React2 + SM GucciGang and he still dead by someone at 00:32, so most likely, the DL - Dominator got bugged by game on that moment.

Remind it again, the damage from BK and SM is still being received.

The bugged person is DL and the problem was solved when DL dead several times. ?

1 час назад, yoyoyo816 сказал:

Remind it again, the damage from BK and SM is still being received.

The bugged person is DL and the problem was solved when DL dead several times. ?

Not dl was bugged,sm as well so u want to say that dl and sm were bugged not mg?)

ну Что Бургер понимая что светит бан, решил сразу переместить все вещи на другого перса? самым умным себя возомнил? 

1 hour ago, -Dominator- said:

?????? Nice trick

image.png.5a9ccfdbeb50b329d2b1a1ab0b9b0c0d.png

А он какую-то выгоду с этого может получить?