You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BananaSsS

Empire/COONF/4.2

1. Мой ник: DreD6oT

2. Игровой сервер:Empire

3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 4.2

4. Ник нарушителя:COONF https://mu.bless.gs/ru/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=COONF&serv=server3

5. Доказательство:

https://files.fm/u/ccnd5d4rs

Edited by BananaSsS

You can leave this, COONF was in conversation with me (Killerx23) and Bucis there. And there was nothing that offended me or Bucis. Thats how we just talk between ourselves. That part where someone is staying near us just to make screenshots and watch how we talk is different story. As the words were themed in my direction, Im not suggesting COONF to get muted. We were just joking around and I think in this situation the warning should be ok.  Different story would be if the offense would be tended to this random guy watching us talk. ?

1 час назад, deegy сказал:

You can leave this, COONF was in conversation with me (Killerx23) and Bucis there. And there was nothing that offended me or Bucis. Thats how we just talk between ourselves. That part where someone is staying near us just to make screenshots and watch how we talk is different story. As the words were themed in my direction, Im not suggesting COONF to get muted. We were just joking around and I think in this situation the warning should be ok.  Different story would be if the offense would be tended to this random guy watching us talk. ?

Šāda veida komunikācija spēlē nav atļauta. Ja ir vēlme izteikties un komunicēt savā starpā, izmantojot necenzētu leksiku, lietojiet PM. Ir jāsaprot, ka ne visi spēlētāji vēlas redzēt, ko jūs savā starpā apsriežat, jokojot vai nē - noteikumi ir un paliek noteikumi.