Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
nonameher

Endless Tower lag Monster

This bug will take our time , hope it will be fixed soon .

When I get to wave 52 and after killing all the monsters, it doesn't automatically switch to the next wave. There may be lag somewhere and it's inconvenient.

I ended up stuck in ET until time ran out and was the last Survived, which is a little fun  . However, I still hope this bug will be fixed soon and I can continue to enjoy the game comfortably.

IMG_2022-04-02-07-19-03-123.jpg

Yeah, this sometimes happens to me as well.  I think it happens because a mob doesn't spawn as it should. If you stand next to him you can get damaged but you can't see him or damage him. 

Usually I just zoom in and run around until he spawns, but rarely he never spawns so this happens. I think it has something to do with the zoom feature. Maybe this is different issue but I just have had something similar happen to me and wanted to share the experience. 

Also, you can close MU and open it and you will still be in ET, if someone who's reading this doesn't know. Maybe that will reset the wave or the mob.

You just doesnt kil all Monster!!! If you doesnt See some Mob tur default Resolution and after that u schould see it! Just turn from Ultra to default ?