Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
triheo1

Protest against rule 8 x30

this is where i was accused from 2 months ago. but no response from admin.
I got locked on March 22, I have pm admin from discos and on the forum but the admin team has not replied to me. I asked for contacts to be able to contact the admin . but admin replied to another account of mine that admitted I hack speed. but that person is not me. I tried to explain but (Ivan Nebraska) didn't listen and said if I didn't admit I would be locked out forever. while there isn't any pvp history and there's no clip happening here
I then admitted that I use macro admin and said that until the next update admin will unlock my account. I accepted because I thought in a few days I would be released. but so far it's been 15 days i have not received a reply from (Ivan Nebraska) even though i pm him every day.
Anyway, it's a speed hack - russel- only got 2.2
I ask the management team to return justice to me

Since when did the ban take place when there are no clips or any posts on the forum? Also hack speed as admin said. But for some people it is 30 days, for others it is forever. Is the administration discriminating against gamers?

The answer was already given, and punishment measures were already described. In your case it was more than macro, this is why sentence is different