Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
ISOLATED

Full lockdown challenge

Its interesting how you will make 3rd wings without vault. Without trading and selling.And without events(CC,ET) Want to see this.

Edited by Inquizitor

this servers doesnt live that long to dont use vault or trades ?

1 hour ago, Inquizitor said:

Its interesting how you will make 3rd wings without vault. Without trading and selling.And without events(CC,ET) Want to see this.

52 minutes ago, velns1 said:

this servers doesnt live that long to dont use vault or trades ?

Sh*t is starting... - i guess without game changes it would be unreal to accomplish even a basic goals.

Even not taking this reckless challenge,  generally playing as self sufficient player without donate on New Bless Universe Server is nearly impossible.

For a common player constant flow funding of necessary items from outside sources are highly required. Since, (I get it right now from my recent experience) a common player

can't get all basic necessary goods (such as zen, jewels, event tickets) from in-game activity.

About the challenge.

Due a very high demand fortune pouches and their "every 30mins spawns", i can not properly get chaos'es to visit a Devil Square Event for zen rewards -

i am making a change in "Without CashShop" restriction to  "Without CashShop, excluding a Pet of Rudolf".

Why? I would need to have either a half empty server or a lot of spare time for grind to get zen, but i assume in both situations server to this moment will consider as as "dead".

And there is no in-game drop of Pet Rudolf. He is only available only donate shop which is sucks.

About Endless Tower & Chaos Castle events. Those events are costs "A LOT" of zen. I can't afford them right now.

Using in Vault is not that difficult, because i am keeping only necessary items and not going to ET.

Hey admuns,

Its time make a some changes.

Based on my experience - those changes will slightly improve a game experience.

• Decrease spawn time of Fortune Pouches. 30minutes - it's very very bad.
  • Increase drop rate of jewels from usual mobs.
  • Increase drop rate of "Horn of Unicorn". (only got 3 in 3 weeks lul. Dinorant - it's good at start, especially for icarus. This thing is rare.)
  • Add in-game drop of Pet Rudolf.
  • Increase drop rate of Kalima tickets.
  • Decrease slightly HP of Fat Bruruk.
  • Increase drop rate of Town Portals.
  • Add jewel of chaos reward to RQuest level 4,5, and 6.
  • There more..

@BeL4eNaK @Ivan Nebraska

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, ISOLATED said:

Add jewel of chaos reward to RQuest level 4,5, and 6.

Hell yes, after RQuest kill 12 golden budge dragons all you want to see is a fckng chaos ?

* Fat Bruruks are fine

* Jewels (chaos) drops often in low lvl maps such as lorencia, losttower, and low lvl devil squares/BC

Edited by renataglas
me inglish gut

33 минуты назад, das1001 сказал:

Hey mate, how it's going?

+