Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
KEPLAR

Kalima boss quests

Hello. I would advice to do something about KALIMA boss quests.. I am 5 days on that quest and have no opportunity to do it on Deus server. VINATABA holds them in Kalima, so all the time I stay there - they just coming and periodically killing. BA - no chances, because guilds are going there.. Maybe make their respawn timings random? Like if kalima 5 boss is 10 hours, so make it random timing from 10hours to 12 or something. That if they want to hold bosses - they would need to stay there for hours ? 

Do you play alone? If so, then you need to join the guild .. This is the Boss and everyone is hunting for him. One in Mu has nothing to do.

1. You can agree with them that they would be allowed to kill.
2. You can join a guild that will help kill this boss (maybe even in BA)
3. Buy a VIP and kill the boss in the VIP Bless Arena.
4. Buy the boss from those who hold the boss.

• Haha 2

I play alone - I guess you tell ,that playing alone is impossible in this server than.

They do not agree to do that, tried. I tried in BA, but unfortunately, they kill everyone, because of guildbuff+box. I have VIP - they control times, always kill me = same kalima - controlling and killing. Wasted maybe 5k cash points already for tickets ? Understood, let's make rich richer ? maybe as an option -  make auction in website - SELLING BOSS - BID ON IT. 

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 4:45 PM, KEPLAR said:

I play alone - I guess you tell ,that playing alone is impossible in this server than.

They do not agree to do that, tried. I tried in BA, but unfortunately, they kill everyone, because of guildbuff+box. I have VIP - they control times, always kill me = same kalima - controlling and killing. Wasted maybe 5k cash points already for tickets ? Understood, let's make rich richer ? maybe as an option -  make auction in website - SELLING BOSS - BID ON IT. 

its a big issue in all servers. They hold them to sell kills and its literally blocking people from progressing. I would like respawn timers with Hours (h) fixed+(1-10 ) if they want to hold it than just sit there it wouldn't help a lot but would give a chance for solo players since its hard to find guild if you are not Russian or Vietnamese player.

Edited by crue1987