Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
enver1307

Question about being VIP

Hello guys,

I have one question about VIP that bothering me. Does being VIP boosting me alot? Well, i am working and I dont have that much time to grind harder. I know vip or not, i have to be afk, be farming and be playing. If VIP at least halves my duty then i will go for it. But if VIP is only for fast RRing which I can`t be faster without zen anyways.

Will i find spots wihout getting KSed?

Will zen drop be good?

it depends on what server. on new server probably most vip spots will be full, in orgin now usually can find some spot. and its much easyer to collect zen there.

21 hours ago, enver1307 said:

Hello guys,

I have one question about VIP that bothering me. Does being VIP boosting me alot? Well, i am working and I dont have that much time to grind harder. I know vip or not, i have to be afk, be farming and be playing. If VIP at least halves my duty then i will go for it. But if VIP is only for fast RRing which I can`t be faster without zen anyways.

Will i find spots wihout getting KSed?

Will zen drop be good?

You will get access to VIParenas. There you will find spots with mobs that you will need for your quests.

VIParenas aren't PVP areas. So nobody will kill you there and you can farm exp and zen with Rudolf.

This experience coming from Origin (x30)

• Like 1