Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-AlexLion-

4.16. It is forbidden to create characters with nicknames that are similar or the same as the ones that administration or senate members are using in the current moment.

Penalty: Block of Account until problem will be solved.

:)))) what the fu...

1. Learn more English to read the rules of the game more clearly.

2. Be more manly, I see you cry more than the average woman.

3. Go out and take a deep breath, playing games a lot is not good for health while pregnant or breastfeeding.??

Your nickname is -Napoleon-
He's just Napoleon.
You are not officially the owner of this nickname.
We cannot ban a player for this.
If you had this nickname and you changed your nickname, then you could immediately create a second character with the old nickname so that someone else would not create in your place.
Sorry but we can't ban for creating a nickname. if he tries to deceive someone on your behalf, then in this case we can do something.
You can tell your friends and acquaintances that this is not your nickname anymore.

6 hours ago, soot103 said:

1. Learn more English to read the rules of the game more clearly.

2. Be more manly, I see you cry more than the average woman.

3. Go out and take a deep breath, playing games a lot is not good for health while pregnant or breastfeeding.??

who?

6 hours ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

Your nickname is -Napoleon-
He's just Napoleon.
You are not officially the owner of this nickname.
We cannot ban a player for this.
If you had this nickname and you changed your nickname, then you could immediately create a second character with the old nickname so that someone else would not create in your place.
Sorry but we can't ban for creating a nickname. if he tries to deceive someone on your behalf, then in this case we can do something.
You can tell your friends and acquaintances that this is not your nickname anymore.

Well i should be officially the owner of the nickname.
This name was before the merge of x100 and x500.
And before the merge happen i had both names but the other one got deleted since it was 0 res.
I am not asking for a BAN here.... but maybe make/help him change name would be nice!

58 минут назад, -AlexLion- сказал:

Well i should be officially the owner of the nickname.
This name was before the merge of x100 and x500.
And before the merge happen i had both names but the other one got deleted since it was 0 res.
I am not asking for a BAN here.... but maybe make/help him change name would be nice!

We can not force, We do not have a rule that prohibits the use of nicknames of other players.
You can talk to him and ask him to change his nickname, or pay him to change his nickname and he will change it to something else.

For accuracy, so that after the transfer of bonuses he would change to something else, you can create a topic in the contractual deals section.

12 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

We can not force, We do not have a rule that prohibits the use of nicknames of other players.
You can talk to him and ask him to change his nickname, or pay him to change his nickname and he will change it to something else.

For accuracy, so that after the transfer of bonuses he would change to something else, you can create a topic in the contractual deals section.

Thnx for your help ?

• Like 1