Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
BeL4eNaK

[8.06.2022] - New wings

The long-awaited new Tier 5 wings have been added to the game: Wings of Flame God for Blade Master, Wings of Elysium for Grand Master, Wings of Celestial Body for High Elf, Wings of Annihilation for Duel Master, and Cloak of Dominator for Lord Emperor. In absolutely all respects, they are slightly superior to the current fourth wings: Defense, HP, Move Speed, Increase Damage, Absorb Damage, Excellent Options. You can see what the fifth fully upgraded wings with all the options look like here. Now full information with all the characteristics of the wings is displayed in the correct form on the website.

The Chaos Machine mix for the new wings is similar to how it happens with the Heaven's Divider sword: 100% chance of success and full preservation of all options and improvements. But there is a 50% chance that the resulting wings will lose from 1 to 4 upgrade levels. For mix, you will need: Level 3 Wings + Level 4 Wings+15 + Jewel of Goldsmith x30 + Jewel of Guardian x30 + Jewel of Luck x10 + Jewel of Chaos. It is the third wing in the mix that determines which class the final wings will be for. The fourth wings determine what options, upgrades, and improvements will be.

As a player who has been with MU Bless since opening the x100 server until now, in my opinion, wings 5th is a failure of design (here I am not talking about its effectiveness). Too good for BK, but all the other genders are too bad, especially MG, it would be great if 5th wings could be fixed.

Agree. You guys make MG and DL wings look so ugly. People start to talk about quitting already because they either have to wear their ugly 5th wings or not upgrading at all 

ELF wings are nice, but other ones... ? original skills from Mu Online, but soo ugly ? especially MG ?  custom ones from bottom would be even better, but I guess there are a lot of stuff to do to change skins and make it working without bugs ?

WT Activity] Custom Player Designed Mounts, Wings and Clothing -  R2Games.com ForumFuturistic Wing

• Like 1

We took original skins from Webzen newer seasons. I can make a poll on the website, we'll see which design players like the least and try to find a substitute model for it.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

That would be great. As I talked with people, they all agree, that ELF+BK+SM wings are nice... but DL and MG are a bit yuuck ? DL is maybe, because needs to get used to, but MG is priority to change skin ? some of my guild members doesn't even make 5th wing, because they are ugly ? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We took original skins from Webzen newer seasons. I can make a poll on the website, we'll see which design players like the least and try to find a substitute model for it.

DM wings movement animation

LE mantle movement animation

Missing animation of those two, thats why they look odd(bad) at the moment. LE mantle moves just up/down not airy like in video and DM animation from video is cruicial to work with that design(how those rays fall back while walk/fly). Also gamma boost on DM wings takes off their original neutral pastel color and makes saturated pink color dominate making those rays look thick and hard to fit other sets besides Phantom.

Edited by deusb_
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, deusb_ said:

DM wings movement animation

LE mantle movement animation

Missing animation of those two, thats why they look odd(bad) at the moment. LE mantle moves just up/down not airy like in video and DM animation from video is cruicial to work with that design(how those rays fall back while walk/fly). Also gamma boost on DM wings takes of their original neutral pastel color and makes saturated pink color dominate making those rays look thick and hard to fit other sets besides Phantom.

For MG probably could make it like this. We can't figure out different animation for static and movevent.

• Like 1

Needs both. In video i linked they look really good with animation and that color tone.

Edited by deusb_
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Chúng tôi đã lấy giao diện ban đầu từ các phần mới hơn của Webzen. Tôi có thể thực hiện một cuộc thăm dò trên trang web, chúng tôi sẽ xem người chơi thiết kế nào ít thích nhất và cố gắng tìm một mẫu thay thế cho nó.

Really hope you take our advice and design the MG's wing to make it look a bit more reasonable, I feel like the 5th MG wing is a design disaster. I was thinking about not playing MG anymore but switched to playing BK. indeed BK's wings are so excellent if only MG's wings are such a part.

Currently we are working on fixing animations: MG Wings, DL cape and BK wings.

Updated MG Wings animation. Now it's changes when character is standing or moving.