Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[11.06.2022] - Chaos Castle and Condor Shards

Due to numerous complaints about the running around and the inability to kill players in Chaos Castle, it was decided to remove the holes that created these problems. In the test mode, we will play like this, making sure that there are no more problems, after which we will consider the possibility of adding traps with stuns like on TDM in order to diversify the event.

Added new monsters: Rusthand in Jungle Noria, Ice Warrior in Snowstorm Devias, and Condor Beast in Swamp of Calmness. These mobs, along with the Death Dealer and Lava Demon, now have a random respawn time. Rusthand, Ice Warrior, Death Dealer 8 to 16 hours, Condor Beast 4 to 8 hours, they all drop Condor Shards. Lava Demon respawn is now from 5 to 10 hours, and the drop is changed to Tablet of Power. All listed monsters have global notifications when they are killed. We are starting to accept suggestions on what other existing bosses you would like to see randomly respawn.

The cost of putting a lot up for auction has been reduced from 25 to 10 bonuses, and the minimum selling price has been reduced from 100 to 50 bonuses. We wish you pleasant trading.

• Thanks 1

Very good about bosses. it brings randomness to the game as well as the possibility of earning for completing flame. Chaos castle really hurts. but trust me. I will still run with a dk max tank :)). Only hacks can kill

2 hours ago, thanhkt06 said:

Very good about bosses. it brings randomness to the game as well as the possibility of earning for completing flame. Chaos castle really hurts. but trust me. I will still run with a dk max tank :)). Only hacks can kill

In the last minutes, you can't use f10, if you get caught in a trap, you will die, even if you are the top Dk

3 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

6a70f1ee559c6457cc7b4b188ffab15d.jpg

Do có nhiều lời phàn nàn về việc chạy xung quanh và không thể giết người chơi trong Chaos Castle, nó đã được quyết định loại bỏ các lỗ hổng đã tạo ra những vấn đề này. Trong chế độ thử nghiệm, chúng tôi sẽ chơi như thế này, đảm bảo rằng không có vấn đề gì nữa, sau đó chúng tôi sẽ xem xét khả năng thêm bẫy với choáng như trên TDM để đa dạng hóa sự kiện.

Đã thêm quái vật mới: Rusthand trong Jungle Noria, Ice Warrior trong Snowstorm Devias và Condor Beast trong Swamp of Calmness. Những mob này, cùng với Death Dealer và Lava Demon, giờ có thời gian hồi sinh ngẫu nhiên. Rusthand, Ice Warrior, Death Dealer 8 đến 16 giờ, Condor Beast 4 đến 8 giờ, tất cả đều rơi ra Condor Shard. Thời gian hồi sinh của Lava Demon từ 5 đến 10 giờ, điểm rơi được đổi thành Tablet of Power. Tất cả quái vật được liệt kê đều có thông báo toàn cầu khi chúng bị giết. Chúng tôi đang bắt đầu chấp nhận các đề xuất về những ông chủ hiện có khác mà bạn muốn thấy hồi sinh ngẫu nhiên.

Chi phí đặt lô đấu giá đã giảm từ 25 xuống 10 tiền thưởng, và giá bán tối thiểu giảm từ 100 xuống còn 50 tiền thưởng. Chúng tôi muốn bạn giao dịch vui vẻ.

instead of killing the amount of monsters in cc, why not change it to the amount of damage dealt to players <if any>, and those who just run around in cc 100% will lose

12 hours ago, gl552jxx said:

In the last minutes, you can't use f10, if you get caught in a trap, you will die, even if you are the top Dk

we are playing MU bless. You don't have to play bomb detector. I think if there is a bomb in cc, then I think admin should create an event that playing bomb detection will be more appropriate. Whoever doesn't get bombed will win

18 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We are starting to accept suggestions on what other existing bosses you would like to see randomly respawn.

1) all Relics of Kunduns (20...30h ?)

2) Medusa (20...30h?), Ogre (10...16h?) , Gremlin (4...8h?)

3) Zaikan (maybe 4 ... 7h?)

4) add more bosses in game and make ALL bosses spawntime with variables

8 hours ago, Sense said:

Lava Demon respawn is now from 5 to 10 hours, the drop is changed to Tablet of Power  - WHY?

Because its easey to farm and control, because of fixed location i think