Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
meila

Dear Admin

Hello.

There was a small misunderstanding. my account has been blocked according to rule 2.2. I played on this acc. and occasionally my brother . I talked to him and he sayd that he did not know about the rules, so this is how the mistake was made. in the future I will not leave anyone on the account. please note that this is the first time. In the hope that  account will be unlocked, I wish you all a wonderful day.

Acc: Driha

Char: -Capo-

• Haha 1

-Witcher-

It's just like if someone takes your car for a ride and crashes, I can't be directly responsible for the other person's mistake. I mentioned that this is the first time this has happened and last.

"the recognized mistake is half forgiven ,,

11 минут назад, meila сказал:

-Witcher-

It's just like if someone takes your car for a ride and crashes, I can't be directly responsible for the other person's mistake. I mentioned that this is the first time this has happened and last.

"the recognized mistake is half forgiven ,,

An inappropriate comparison, you are to blame and exclusively you. You give your passwords to other people, this ban will be a lesson for you that you do not need to do this, blame your brother / friend, but not the action of the administration.

Can you please unlock my acc so i can donate the 560 bons to unlock it? 

There was no my mystake but im gonna pay for it. Please unlock the website acc to be abel to donate the 560 bons or unlock it and take the bons after i donate them. 

Thank you so much.

2 минуты назад, meila сказал:

Can you please unlock my acc so i can donate the 560 bons to unlock it? 

There was no my mystake but im gonna pay for it. Please unlock the website acc to be abel to donate the 560 bons or unlock it and take the bons after i donate them. 

Thank you so much.

1. To donate, you just need to go to the website https://zgames.info/
2. Buy the required amount of bonuses and withdraw them to your account.
3. The third option is to buy bonuses to another account and transfer them to yourself, if there is a more profitable exchange of WEB bonuses for regular bonuses.

Judging by the fact that you are not on the list of prisoners, it means that you did everything right and paid off. Do not break the rules, do not give your password to third parties. ?

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by -Witcher-