Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
BackInBlack

Craft items to+15

Hello Admins, I would like to suggest the idea of upgrading the special effect of craft items.

The idea is to create even better balance between craft and FO items, if you also consider that most of the FO items have higher grade and more options.

1. Example  Divinity Crossbow, after upgrading to +15, for each divine item you use you get 3500 life instead of 3000

2. Example : Chaos Lighting Staff, after upgrading to +15, you get 25% critical dmg + 25% extra dmg to monsters, instead of 20%+20%.

Just a slight upgrade for each craft item, in order to create better gameplay balanced.

What do you guys think about that idea?

Thnx in advance!

1 час назад, BackInBlack сказал:

The idea is to create even better balance between craft and FO items

Yes, but u can't craft good items for all classes. And we have no any balance in craft items for all classes. SM got best pvm staff ever, and have cheap recipe for it. Elf have a few nice items too. BK/MG have nice sword with good pvp attribute and cheap recipe too. But it's not balance. Some classes have good pvm or pvp items, some not. And u suggest make it unique items more powerful.

About balance between Lottery and handnade items, what we talk about? Who tell u, it's be balanced? Course lottery items must be better, coz they much rare and expensive.

It was just an idea that came in mind as an old player who appreciate this incredible project, I had not bad intentions whatsoever.

Also I was talking about very small upgrades so the players can consider the idea of +15, anyway, I appreciate the fast response! 

6 часов назад, BackInBlack сказал:

It was just an idea that came in mind as an old player who appreciate this incredible project, I had not bad intentions whatsoever.

Also I was talking about very small upgrades so the players can consider the idea of +15, anyway, I appreciate the fast response! 

I appreciate it, and I always try to offer something good for project too. 
In any case, my word is just the opinion of simple player, the decision should be made by the administration.

• Like 1