Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
fourtails

General Questions

Hello rebyata, hope you are doing great!

I've been playing for a few years and I have some doubts I never asked. I hope you can help me clarify these things out! 

1-Why people have a dash in their names, for instance "-Random"  or "-Random-"? What did they do to have such permission? I can't use any symbols in my char names.

2-how do people obtain fenrir of illusion (the golden one)? 

3-how do people obtain the special pets? Like the demon for example. It increases damage and defense for like 40%, it's really broken and only a few people have it.

4-what are the benefits of having the castle siege? this one i googled and I know about going in land of trials. But in this server I read that you also get bons? How much do you get? And is there any other rewards for owning the castle?

5-quick one: does rudolf drop at barracks? or the only way to get it is buying with cash points?

6-what is the maximun exp buff you can get in the game? there is seal of healing for 25%, vip for 25% and guild buff for 15%. Is there any other I am missing?

7-last thing and maybe most controversial.... why is there a tax system on web when selling things in market or transferring bons to other people? What is the real objetive/purpose of it? It affects everyone, so what is the point? You could simply sell things at their real price and people wouldn't be making things more expensive just to reach the number of bons that the want to receive. I know that in an ideal world, everything would be just 17% more expensive, but it doesn't work like that, and people increase the prices much more. I mean, if those taxes were used for the server maintenance and such, that could be okay. In any case you could just give 17% less bons when buying them at web, or when voting for the server, or less achievement rewards, and that way you would also cover the cost for the maintenance, admins, etc. But having the tax included when selling items makes so much noise in the market. What do you guys think?

Edited by fourtails
typo

1 час назад, fourtails сказал:

Hello rebyata, hope you are doing great!

I've been playing for a few years and I have some doubts I never asked. I hope you can help me clarify these things out! 

1-Why people have a dash in their names, for instance "-Random"  or "-Random-"? What did they do to have such permission? I can't use any symbols in my char names.

2-how do people obtain fenrir of illusion (the golden one)? 

3-how do people obtain the special pets? Like the demon for example. It increases damage and defense for like 40%, it's really broken and only a few people have it.

4-what are the benefits of having the castle siege? this one i googled and I know about going in land of trials. But in this server I read that you also get bons? How much do you get? And is there any other rewards for owning the castle?

5-quick one: does rudolf drop at barracks? or the only way to get it is buying with cash points?

6-what is the maximun exp buff you can get in the game? there is seal of healing for 25%, vip for 25% and guild buff for 15%. Is there any other I am missing?

7-last thing and maybe most controversial.... why is there a tax system on web when selling things in market or transferring bons to other people? What is the real objetive/purpose of it? It affects everyone, so what is the point? You could simply sell things at their real price and people wouldn't be making things more expensive just to reach the number of bons that the want to receive. I know that in an ideal world, everything would be just 17% more expensive, but it doesn't work like that, and people increase the prices much more. I mean, if those taxes were used for the server maintenance and such, that could be okay. In any case you could just give 17% less bons when buying them at web, or when voting for the server, or less achievement rewards, and that way you would also cover the cost for the maintenance, admins, etc. But having the tax included when selling items makes so much noise in the market. What do you guys think?

Hello! 

1. This is a paid service, you can add such symbols through the site, it costs 200 bonuses.
2. There are a lot of ways to earn a ban and buy for yourself. Read more here 

5. You can buy it both on the website, in trade, and in a store in the city by clicking on the letter X, and a shop will open, and cash points can be earned by completing quests or they can also be bought on the website.
6. No, everything you wrote is the maximum.
7. Buying through the market, you make a safe deal, for this you pay taxes. If you buy with your hands, for example, in the game you will be given through a trade, but you can be deceived. Therefore, you pay tax primarily for security, you pay for what you see and want to buy. These are the rules of trade. 

Edited by untouchabIe

@untouchabIe thank you for all your answers and sharing those posts as well. Very much appreciated man!

and for the rest of you guys reading this topic, I'm still open to more data if you want to share. Thank you all for your help!

3. Here you can find topic with pets recipes:

Crafting them is not easy, this is why few people have them.

4. For owning the castle you also get 1% (3% this month) from all the transactions made on Market for owning period

• Like 1