• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
fourtails

Big ideas

Hello rebyata, hope you're doing great!

?

This is Kaioz in-game. I have been playing since the former x100 started and then merged with x500. I am enjoying the server pretty much now on Origin x30. It has a lot of things to do, which is the key differenciator when you compare the experience to other private servers. But after several months of gameplay and having burned most of the content, you start running out of thigs to do...

So for instance once you're done with all quests, resets, and most of the achievements, there are only a few events during the day that keeps you active: the Bless Arena bosses, and maybe also the 8 hours spawn mobs.... but that's pretty much all the relevant things. And I think much more stuff could be added there.

image.png.e361a0bc3b65556af7bad6ece50092ad.png

All the things I mentioned above are cool and create good dynamics, but I feel like there should be more random mobs added to the different maps, like the ones at dungeon that spawn very often. I'm suggesting more 'often/random' content, instead of 'timed' content (like the previously mentioned 6-8 hours spawns, i.e. Swamp of Calmness mobs or 25 hours Kundun Relics; which by the way... I think that could be reduced. Maybe 12 hours with less % chance of dropping high grade ACC, in case 12 hours is too low... but definitely 25 hours is too much for anything in the game if we want to increase people's activity (or at least I want ?)).

image.png.b8b3f33b656fa5db3b7069660dd3b791.png

Any addition that can make the world more dynamic would be fantastic. Right now I feel like during the day you have the events we all know about, but then during the evening/late night there is not much to do. I really enjoy the game, I wanna keep doing things, but I feel I can't find anything other than running through Dungeon looking for some ACC+Luck items or looking for the 8 hour spawns at Swamp...

image.png.0d43c612416a153ad3f7167c3f4e99bc.png     

I like the mechanic of Happy Pouches, Golden Budge Dragons, Balis, Soldiers, etc. I wish there were more of those kind of mobs. I know of Arkania's Wukongs and such, but in this particular point I'm referring to much better mobs, mobs that not necessarily have to have a spawn time, but rather just randomly spawn in any map of the game, like the Great Dragon, but much more often. Maybe rare ones that drop better boxes (not only box of luck or violets). I think easier ways of getting green ribbon boxes is key, and I feel like adding more things like these mobs, that can keep everyone in the open world trying to find content to do (which also encourages PVP), is very important.

Currently the chances of getting green mistery boxes with normal gameplay are so low that lottery is pretty much the meta for top items. I have dropped countless violets and only made up to a green mistery box once. All those chances need to be revised in my opinion. Even if you get a green mistery is very hard to get an item with good options. That's why I think lottery is the only meta. If the chances of good drops or "box upgrading itself" were increased, it would be more balanced. At least that's my opinion; I could be wrong... I wanna know yours.

image.png.ce3effa42fed3adbba0415d68fbda210.png

Ok so now I hope you can let me throw out a bunch of random/crazy ideas here... Would it be possible to add randomly-generated portals in the world that randomly take you to a place where you kill waves of mobs, and if succesfully completed you get a good reward? So again... portals, more random mobs across the maps... maybe even shards? I mean crystals that spawn randomly on any map and when you collect X amount, you can craft a green ribbon or blue box? Or whatever? 

image.png.66ae371a25dd158f2dbe115200349e36.png    image.png.8d26c1ef67c03bbf8b40dd3881141c2f.png

Anyways, bottom-line here is that I wanna go out and maybe suddenly find a cool thing that gives me something meaningful, so that I can make the difference and climb the ladder in another way. I feel like the top players get the very best rewards in the events (which is fine and I support; they deserve good things; they are top players for a reason), but there should also be some random content like the mobs I mentioned, portals, crystals, etc, where ANYONE can walk up to and suddenly get a very cool reward. This will encourage not only low lvl people but also top tier players to be more active.

image.png.8b60d5677e801129f3c8e073d590abdb.png

This is also a criticism to the 6-8 hours spawns previously mentioned, any other timed boss like Death King, or any Bless Arena mob. I like those ideas, they are the best, meaning... it's more content to do, but there should also be other mobs that anyone can find that not only strong people can contest (not mobs necessarily, but yet again... just additional content, I really hope this idea is clear). I feel like everytime new content is added, it's aimed for top players, who keep staying ahead of the curve as they are just out of range for anyone to possibly fight them (other than another top player, of course). Not all good content should come down to late game or top tier players, in my opinion; there could also be things available for anyone, but meaningful stuff, not only boxes of luck and violet boxes at most, cause I don't think that will ever encourage people to go out, leave Arkania or they favorite zen-farming spot, become more active and explore the world.

image.png.3165379acb31356abe196013c103dae4.png

And just to finish, here is more stuff I would like to suggest:

-Races: from one point of the map to the other. I don't know, but sounds cool ?

-Capture the flag or an enemy base: if anybody here played World of Warcraft, anything like those PVP events would be awesome. TDM is cool, but I think we need to innovate more here.

-Hide and seek maybe? Something like the GM Search is pretty cool but since it's only once a week, you can't really enjoy it completely. And if you are away at that specific time, you've lost your only chance to play it. An automatic in-game system would solve this... you could have an announcement just like BC or DS and it could be once or twice a day just like TDM. The annoucement would say something along the lines that "Globin is spawning in 3 minutes", and if you find and talk to it, you would get a reward. I'm pretty sure the whole server will be waiting for some event like this to happen some day! I think this will bring a lot of activity on the maps. Cause right now every map is somewhat a no man's land. A friend of mine started playing the game and got surprised of how low activity there is on the maps; they're all dead pretty much... and events like these and others could revive most of them as people will be walking around looking for those portals/mobs mentioned above. I think having these kind of activities is key specially for new people. If new joiners are coming, we want to show them the server is alive, and I believe these little details are key to accomplish that. Otherwise they will just come, kill a few mobs, do a few quests, and quit after seeing there is no interaction from other people whatsoever. 

-And just to repeat myself here: more rare mobs, crystals/shards that you can collect from the open world to craft cool stuff, portals that take you to random places, etc. This is just a recap as an excuse to paste this lovely image I made.

image.png.4a91b8cd722f5b9f5f78d1f75c07a98b.png

Thank you for reading!

Regards

Edited by fourtails
typo
  • Like 4

I really like what you did, good effort!

Every mu server i have ever tried was kinda boring to me, when i found this project, something hit me, my motivation for the game totally changed and 6 years later plus 6-7 server, I see that, sometimes i have the need to do something else or something more, especially when you're alone at night or if you decide to play solo.

Don't get me wrong, admins always try to offer the best in this project and that's why we all are still here after all, but i think some new, solo, or late night players should be able to achieve even more, nice ideas!

• Like 2