Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
donutism

BEGINNER QUESTION: AG BAR

Hello Forum!

I just want to ask on how to prevent the AG Bar: image.png.170ff62f5e968611c7582378da6502f8.png from getting empty?
Like is there a formula on the stats that I should build? . I'm kind of new playing MU. Aside from nobody is really picking up AG potions(also they do not stack in the inventory so it takes so much space) and AG potions do not appear on the Potions Bar: image.png.c7ff97dd88675f0529410f2f6eb518fc.png so it is not being used through auto-pots. Any suggestions regarding this is very welcome. Thank you!

image.png

Hi!

The depletion of AG depends of some factors like your stats (Agi, Str, Vit, Ene).

If you have low stats because you are a new player (i.e. low reset) and you use a skill that demands high amount of AG the bar will get empty fast.

Here you have more info about formulas: Modified character formulas.

✌️

Edited by Politico
  • Like 1

Hey, to simplify things for you, there aren't potions for AG, as you grow you ll be able to have more AG and eventually you won't have a problem, it's going to be almost unlimited