1. Мой ник: например: Extreme
2. Игровой сервер: Deus
3. Какой пункт правил нарушен: 2.1
4. Ник нарушителя: Quan-Vu
5. Доказательство:
видео1
видео2  -  комбо на 231217 ?
видео3 

ЗЫ: Прошу администрацию проверить игрока на логи cheat engine. Его уже банили за макрос в этой теме: 

Edited by Extreme

димка, а куда ты со своим 3-2-1 пропал? Подрубай не стесняйся) по вам на СС уже попасть нельзя, когда вы афк стоите... собой займитесь) с 0 хп еще элитку выпил и отрегенила ведь)))  Тему сам на себя создашь? первое видео 1.25) не благодари. И да... чутка забыл) сегодня у тебя заморозка работает как у всех))) подрубай как раньше и не парься. 

Edited by zlodei228
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zlodei228 said:

димка, а куда ты со своим 3-2-1 пропал? Подрубай не стесняйся) по вам на СС уже попасть нельзя, когда вы афк стоите... собой займитесь) с 0 хп еще элитку выпил и отрегенила ведь)))  Тему сам на себя создашь? первое видео 1.25) не благодари. И да... чутка забыл) сегодня у тебя заморозка работает как у всех))) подрубай как раньше и не парься. 

So noob Extreme :)) alway cry. Who do you think you are better than and stronger than? :))))))))))
I still have a clip of your "one hit" combo
When I win, I think I'm strong, I'm number 1 When you lose, always change the error :))) "best stremer" goes to kill the sub acc to do the quest

unknown.png

Edited by tranvu1

5 hours ago, tranvu1 said:

So noob Extreme :)) alway cry. Who do you think you are better than and stronger than? :))))))))))
I still have a clip of your "one hit" combo
When I win, I think I'm strong, I'm number 1 When you lose, always change the error :))) "best stremer" goes to kill the sub acc to do the quest

unknown.png

That's why he being dropped from main Streamer to beginner Streamer after using cheats on his twitch live stream and toxic chatting to another Vietnamese people ingame ?

3 hours ago, dragon97 said:

That's why he being dropped from main Streamer to beginner Streamer after using cheats on his twitch live stream and toxic chatting to another Vietnamese people ingame ?

VN selling it on FB for 70$ ? VN no chiters ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SaBzErO said:

VN selling it on FB for 70$ ? VN no chiters ?

And Extreme streamer bought it from VN? ? How do you know the price? Or maybe you asked ? Don't hide, Extreme dirty boy.

1 hour ago, su30mk3 said:

And Extreme streamer bought it from VN? ? How do you know the price? Or maybe you asked ? Don't hide, Extreme dirty boy.

I dont know nothing about extreme, mmm it selling in FB vn bless ,and discord vn groups lol ,and have much videos on youtube 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, SaBzErO said:

I dont know nothing about extreme, mmm it selling in FB vn bless ,and discord vn groups lol ,and have much videos on youtube 

Then answer, how do you know the price is 70$ ?

Why do you always find the boss GreatDragon within 10 seconds Extreme?
Why do you know the blood of boss Kalima7 to enter the fight?
:))) Will you hack?