Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
slon222

-BerIuti- / 2.2 / Mega

Добрый день, Белка, Вы закрыли тему на Berluti, но он не закончил использовать свой расинхрон, видео не записывал но как минимум Вы можете посмотреть логи сегодня в ЦЦ 9 утра.

Возможно стоит лишить данного персонажа боксов которые он выигрывает нечестным путём, а лучше лишить ещё тех боксов которые уже выиграл или дропа из них. - так как все его победы постоянно заканчиваются из за рассинхрона, думаю любой СМ который с ним попадал меня поддержит. Возьмем того же Beasty, его убить легче чем этого нуба) 

Видео начну записывать со следующего ЦЦ - остальные скидывайте Видео сюда если есть новые.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, slon222 said:

Good afternoon, Belka, you closed the topic on Berluti, but he did not finish using his rasynchronous, he did not record the video, but at least you can see the logs today in the CC at 9 am.

Perhaps it is worth depriving this character of the boxes that he wins dishonestly, but it is better to deprive even those boxes that he has already won or drop from them. - since all his victories constantly end due to out of sync, I think any SM that got with him will support me. Let's take the same Beasty, it's easier to kill him than this noob) 

I'll start recording the video from the next CC - drop the rest of the Video here if there are new ones.

Don't cry, clown OpYum and always stay in Lorencia wooden house as before. Is he has 5sd ratio like Beasty to easy to die? :trf: Is Beasty a monument to immortality?