Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
ronbg10

stat points after reset

im on my 2nd reset now and im very confused as to why im getting such low stats?

this im supposed to get 400 points after each reset :

and i also read that reset at 340 doesnt change the stat given.

so now my problem is - i got 1k points at the begining ( i understand this is to make it easier for new players to start) .

first reset i started with 1325 points - meaning 325 points for first reset (and im on quest 57 so i also got some points there for sure)  .

and now 2nd rest its 1532 - meaning 1532-1325 = 207 , i got some points again from random / regular quests system 

so why am i getting 300 and then 200 stat points each time???

wth is going on ?

Edited by ronbg10

That 1k points at game start u got, burned 200stats/each reset till 10 resets. So, means at 11 reset u got 0 extra stats, only from resets+quest+rquest.

8 minutes ago, Crаft said:

That 1k points at game start u got, burned 200stats/each reset till 10 resets. So, means at 11 reset u got 0 extra stats, only from resets+quest+rquest.

thank you for replying.

while i now understand this system , can u link the thread this information is given in?

reseting only to get 200 stat points isnt fun , thats little to no growth at all for any character , i was so disapointed when i saw that 1532 ingame.

and im supposed to carry like that for 10 resets?

1k points as head start was described as a gift , not a loan , that all im saying.

Edited by ronbg10

1 час назад, ronbg10 сказал:

1k points as head start was described as a gift , not a loan , that all im saying.

U r absolutely right. The administration needs to choose words better when writing the text of the news.

Here is info about 1k stats.

About ur question and "where I find that info". I know how does it works, but I no find any info about that. All I find is:
Screenshot_1.jpg.562e982f8dd82aeaf5ce62d8b3be91fc.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg.b77580d2ff6af8add1414b94fdea9af4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

thank you very much Craft.

sorry if i vented a little last night , was kinda disapointed...

now im omw to 3rd reset , cheers.

this thread can be closed.

• Like 1