Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
untouchabIe

Новогодний камнепад на X5000!

Доброго времени суток! Совсем скоро новый год, а у меня огромное количество камней - которые мне не нужны. Но я уверен, вам они точно не помешают. Данный розыгрыш только для игроков Extreme. Потому что на других серверах таких ресурсов личных у меня попросту нету. 

И так, что мы разыгрываем? 

1. 2023 шт Jewel of Bless
2. 2023 шт Jewel of Soul
3. 2023 шт Jewel of Life
4. 2023 шт Jewel of Chaos 

Суммарно это 8092 штук камней! 

Победителей будет 4, выберу рандомно с помощью всем известной рулетки, к примеру - введем в рулетку имена участников, выбираем 4-х, и дальше уже среди этих ребят, так же прокрутим рулетку и узнаем, кому что достанется. 

Для участия, вам необходимо просто отписаться здесь, ничего не нужно, ни лайков ни подписок. 

Пример : 

1. Мой ник -Reload-
2. Я участвую в конкурсе. 

С камнями вы можете как апать свои вещи или вещих своих твинов, так и продать их, в любом случае - найдете применение. 

Оставлять свои заявки уже можете здесь, конкурс стартует сегодня, итоги будут через неделю, а именно 22 числа на моем канале твича. Как попасть в прямой эфир - жмите на картинку на моей подписи. 

Good day! The new year is coming very soon, and I have a huge amount of stones that I don't need. But I'm sure they definitely won't bother you. This draw is only for Extreme players. Because I simply don't have such personal resources on other servers. 

So, what are we playing at? 

1. 2023 pieces of Jewel of Bless
2. 2023 pieces of Jewel of Soul
3. 2023 pieces of Jewel of Life
4. 2023 pieces Jewel of Chaos 

In total, this is 8092 pieces of stones! 

There will be 4 winners, I will choose randomly with the help of the well-known roulette, for example - we will enter the names of the participants into the roulette, choose 4, and then among these guys, we will also scroll through the roulette and find out who gets what. 

To participate, you just need to unsubscribe here, you don't need anything, no likes or subscriptions. 

Example : 

1. My nickname is Reload-
2. I am participating in the contest. 

With stones, you can both sell your things or your prophetic twins, and sell them, in any case - you will find a use. 

You can already leave your applications here, the competition starts today, the results will be in a week, namely on the 22nd on my twitch channel. How to get into the live broadcast - click on the picture on my signature.

1624817112_18-phonoteka_org-p-dragotsennie-kamni-oboi-krasivo-20.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1. Мой ник Mult9wka                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          2. участвую в конкурсе                     

Edited by -Mult9wka-

1.Мой ник Atack32vg

2.Я участвую в конкурсе!

Edited by atack
asd