Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
thaiduy01

Help me

I was denounced and locked account for the crime of Marco.

I was denounced and locked account for the crime of Marco.but I really don't use it! Right at the time of the denunciation, I sent a message to Admin: Ivan, asking to check my computer.while waiting for ivan to reply and check i got locked acc and lost 980 bon!
Please check the complaint link:https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?/topic/69397-deus-quan-vu-21/
1: With ruler rule 2.1 : repeat action 1 sequence 123 123! will be considered marco.
but look at the picture he accused me of repeating the same sequence?
2: i just stuck the enter button ! this happens very often in all players! Do you see any marco that has to pump blood with Q ?
3:As soon as I saw the report, I sent a message to Ivan to ask for a check. I'm ready to open my computer for admin to check at any time
4:
Do you understand how people who don't use macros are blamed for them? Do you feel you have done your job as a law administrator?I wonder is a big game server without anyone knowing how to check marco ? and do not understand what is marco ?

please give me back my purity and boon! thank