Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
BeL4eNaK

Merging - Empire to Origin

Server Empire is merging with server Origin.
Hereinafter: Empire = moving server, Origin = receiving server.
Merging will happen as follows:

Characters from server the moving server will be transferred to the receiving server.

Only characters that have reached 1 reset will be transferred.

In case if you don’t have any characters on your account that have reached 1 reset, then no actions of transferring for your account will take place.

• Up to 25 characters can be transferred, if you have enough free slots for them on your account. All free slots on the account can be filled with characters.
  • Characters having the highest number of resets and levels on your account will be transferred first; others in the descending order as long as there are enough free slots for them.
  • Along with the character all his items, inventory and Personal stored will be transferred.
  • Resets, stats, experience, skills, quests, Zen, fruits, quest-stats and everything else connected to the character will be transferred.

Account achievements are also transferred. In case you have achievements on both servers you will maintain the ones from the server where you have them more. Passwords will be transferred the same way as the achievements. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements.

Remaining VIP time is transferred as well.

Bonuses and Cash Points will be transferred if their amount exceeds 10.

Character conversion:
Characters with 101 resets will receive 36 resets.
For others resets will be divided by 2.85 (100 res = 35 res).
When transferring, the stats will be reset and the number of points will be issued in accordance with the reset and level.

Contents of your game vaults will be transferred to your Virtual Vault.
Contents of your virtual vaults and smelter will be transferred completely.

- If a character from the moving server has the same nickname as a character on the receiving server, then the character with lower amount of tributes, resets and levels will have its name changed to "_blankXXXX" where X sequence number, for example "_blank0048". During the next several weeks, free nickname change will be available for them.

- If a player on the receiving server has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer, the character with the least amount of resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

- If you are playing on the receiving server, but you have characters on the moving serverthen please take care of free slots for transferred characters, or keep in mind the likelihood of removing the weakest character.

• Referral connections will be transferred.
  • Accounts and characters that are in a permanent ban will not be transferred.
  • Guilds memberships and guilds themselves and guild vaults will not be transferred.

Servers will be turned off on 08.02.2023 at 15:00, then the merging process will take place. Merged server will open the same day after ~23:00 if no problems arise, but a slight delay is likely.

During the merging process login to the website will be closed.

Short version:
Make sure you have at least 1 character with resets on your account, do not store items on characters without resets, take all your items from the guild bank.

Information presented here might be supplemented or amended.

4 minutes ago, xpacho said:

if i  play on the receiving server and i dont have any characters in the moving server. then there is nothing to be done? 

Yeap.

16 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Yeap.

Hi, how about I don't have any character on receiving server. Do I lost my items on account (virtual vault)?

18 minutes ago, 254555 said:

Hi, how about I don't have any character on receiving server. Do I lost my items on account (virtual vault)?

If don't have characters on a receiving server (Origin) - it's ok. 
There are only 3 ways you can loose your items if you are playing on moving server (Empire):
1. You don't have any characters with resets - then nothing at all will be transfered for your account.
2. You store your items on characters without resets - characters without resets will no be transfered.
3. You left items in the guild vault - guild vaults are not transfered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

If don't have characters on a receiving server (Origin) - it's ok. 
There are only 3 ways you can loose your items if you are playing on moving server (Empire):
1. You don't have any characters with resets - then nothing at all will be transfered for your account.
2. You store your items on characters without resets - characters without resets will no be transfered.
3. You left items in the guild vault - guild vaults are not transfered.

Thank you so much. 

Btw, due to the time of Castle Siege in x100 Mega now is 19:00, then the CS Siege x30 (after merged) should be 18:00 as the same with old x500. Because after merged, x100 and x30 will be hot servers, people wanna watch 2 Castle Sieges in 1 livestream. Then both servers have CS at the same time19:00 is not good things to attract more stream viewers.

1 more question please, all guilds in moving server will be disbanded? I'm not really understand meaning of this:

• Guilds memberships and guilds themselves and guild vaults will not be transferred.

On 1/25/2023 at 6:23 PM, 254555 said:

Thank you so much. 

Btw, due to the time of Castle Siege in x100 Mega now is 19:00, then the CS Siege x30 (after merged) should be 18:00 as the same with old x500. Because after merged, x100 and x30 will be hot servers, people wanna watch 2 Castle Sieges in 1 livestream. Then both servers have CS at the same time19:00 is not good things to attract more stream viewers.

We can make a vote for a new siege time. 

On 2/3/2023 at 10:59 AM, 254555 said:

1 more question please, all guilds in moving server will be disbanded? I'm not really understand meaning of this:

• Guilds memberships and guilds themselves and guild vaults will not be transferred.

Yes, all guilds on the moving server will be automatically disbanded. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

We can make a vote for a new siege time. 

Yes, all guilds on the moving server will be automatically disbanded. 

Thank you, hope the voting will show up soon?

25 minutes ago, wrecked said:

There is no Castle Siege on Mega x100 ? What you want to see? Buzz on bridge? ?

Have you watched last CS or going to restaurant for pizza? ? 

Last no, did not watch. But at least 3 last sieges was like standing on bridge, Deus is more interesting to watch actually.

43 minutes ago, wrecked said:

Last no, did not watch. But at least 3 last sieges was like standing on bridge, Deus is more interesting to watch actually.

Ye then you should take a look of last CS stream. The weaker guilds are helping each others and trying to achieve it, no one knows some day they will be equal to Buzz btw ? 

Maybe yes, maybe not ? Deus is more interesting to watch, at least castle owners changing, guilds are registering crown, and guilds are mostly equal instead of x100. 

image.png.f11ed736077708a5ca4d4d39b4b5ff4f.png

6 hours ago, Karupapa said:

If character was inactive state, he was not transfered? I wasnt playing at that time and my character is missing 

Being inactive does not affect transfer. If your character had resets - it should've been transferd.
"Inactive character" is used only for the website info display.

3 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Being inactive does not affect transfer. If your character had resets - it should've been transferd.
"Inactive character" is used only for the website info display.

Okay thanks