Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
whooper

Combat Elf unplayable.

Hello.

I would like to get to know when Elf is about to be fixed?

Issues:

• Where are exact character stats scaling formulas? If This is right, then Combat elf is irrelevant. Ene giving the same amount of damage scaling as Agi or strenght is complitelly wrong!
  • About combos... Elf combo is impossible... Why? Because according to this elf combo is triple or multi > Ice arrow > starfall  and tripple > starfall > ice but 2 of those spells literaly cancels attacking... it stops attacking after I use Starfall or IceArrow and this must be fixed!
  • Elf ancient set bonus giving only 10% of damage increment. We all know elfs have the least damage but not this small. Currently Im almost max on agi and still i dont see any decent hits with ancient set and great bow and my tripple hits for 13k? or penetration/icearrow about 30k? is this a joke?
  • Energy elf is mixed up with combat elf, energy elf is not suppose to have damage but buff people, Combat elf buffs are weak but deals damage and is able to fight.

Thats only few issues that I think need to be adressed on.