Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

18 hours ago, -Gaga- said:

Админы которые думали что после ввода гостевого режима, раздел пропаж и находок уже не будет актуальным? 

Теперь придумайте защиту для лохов, чтобы их не разводили.

87decfe3635930bf262e7d9e5e425a11.jpg.94d8bce5189cc96df98e1f3b5ef9cd8c.jpg

админы тут  ничего уже не сделают. если человек  ЛОХ   и людям по 100500 раз сказано что не давать пароли ина слово не верить, а всё через договорные сделки....
п.с.  там уже ничего не поможет, кроме как сам себе...ибо верить в 21 веке ну это нужно быть как написал, да ещё и не знакомому человека... жаль розовых пацанчиков. 
на ошибках учатся, будет тебе на будущее урок. 

Вообще есть практика, что Небраска банит нарушителя по 4.18, но возврат возможен только за РР.

Дождитесь, сегодня он будет, рассудит.

НО ВООБЩЕ, ДЛЯ КОГО СУЩЕСТВУЮТ ДОГОВОРНЫЕ И ГАРАНТИЙНЫЕ СДЕЛКИ, АЛО?!

• Like 1

this guy is never happy he give a trash item Conqueror empty+0 for cape lvl3 +13+lk+7%hp+ignore+dmg2% +500 clear bonuses and still crying and try influence people in game sayin he been scammed... the one scammed was me cuz he profite cuz im new player in server and i dont know the price... the thibgs is i tell him after hours to give me my items back... and now the news are i cant even text in /post cuz him text me and say gonna report to admin i talk in /post ... Are u ok AnacToJl? 

9 minutes ago, goldrake88 said:

this guy is never happy he give a trash item Conqueror empty+0 for cape lvl3 +13+lk+7%hp+ignore+dmg2% +500 clear bonuses and still crying and try influence people in game sayin he been scammed... the one scammed was me cuz he profite cuz im new player in server and i dont know the price... the thibgs is i tell him after hours to give me my items back... and now the news are i cant even text in /post cuz him text me and say gonna report to admin i talk in /post ... Are u ok AnacToJl? 

- Let me give you a good advice, before you go any future and try to sort out a sword for you, or any items that helps you into increasing your gaming experience, please ask the old gamers for advice in the terms of - what's the price for actual item, or if it makes any sense to purchase the item themself. So, my best recommendation to you is to ask before the prices for actual items before you are making deals with specific players. I hope my comment help. Better find streamer -Relaod- and ask him gentle in private about a price on Mega or other servers in game for a recommendation, he is an old player here, will always jump to help you in benefiting a advice. 

48 minutes ago, goldrake88 said:

You returned the bon after the topic, and you are now trying to prove that I want to inflate you admin can verify when you paid you do not think that it is not possible to verify. I told you yesterday I don't need anything from you and there is nothing to tell me about you, the main thing for me is to make a ban this is a matter of principle and if you want I can throw in your screenshots what you write there in the post

You and I have condemned the price, and the fact that you do not know the price after trading your lack of will be your problem since everything was discussed before

Edited by aJIuraTOP

1 minute ago, aJIuraTOP said:

You returned the bon after the topic, and you are now trying to prove that I want to inflate you admin can verify when you paid you do not think that it is not possible to verify

?

Edited by cvb111
Re edited

Return mean give something back :)) u mean ill payd u like same after hours i tell u to give me back may cape and take your trash item :)) ... so stop crying and talk to people on your favour

38 minutes ago, goldrake88 said:

Return mean give something back :)) u mean ill payd u like same after hours i tell u to give me back may cape and take your trash item :)) ... so stop crying and talk to people on your favour

Do you sometimes think what you write? You didn't get to fool me and now you say to return everything, and forget everything like nothing happened, do you want any brains in your head? 

1 minute ago, aJIuraTOP said:

Do you sometimes think what you write? You didn't get to fool me and now you say to return everything, and forget everything like nothing happened, do you have any brains in your head? 

4 часа назад, Aliancer сказал:

Вообще есть практика, что Небраска банит нарушителя по 4.18, но возврат возможен только за РР.

НО ВООБЩЕ, ДЛЯ КОГО СУЩЕСТВУЮТ ДОГОВОРНЫЕ И ГАРАНТИЙНЫЕ СДЕЛКИ, АЛО?!

Какой смысел от договорных сделок ? 30% возврат стоит ето минимальная цена ( Максимум 50% )

28 minutes ago, mostly said:

Какой смысел от договорных сделок ? 30% возврат стоит ето минимальная цена ( Максимум 50% )

Ето все зделано для легального заробатка pp на кидалове хотя ето должно делаться бесплатно да и наказание вообше за такое на других проектах дают бан на всегда

В 30.01.2023 в 09:41, Aliancer сказал:

ushe chetverg i 4to to tak i ne pomogli ne otpisali cheloveku))

В 28.01.2023 в 18:56, -Gaga- сказал:

Админы которые думали что после ввода гостевого режима, раздел пропаж и находок уже не будет актуальным? 

Теперь придумайте защиту для лохов, чтобы их не разводили.

87decfe3635930bf262e7d9e5e425a11.jpg.94d8bce5189cc96df98e1f3b5ef9cd8c.jpg

Это сложно. Найдем один вариант. Найдутся другие варианты. :trf:

Бан по 4.18. С договорной сделкой был бы перманент. Возврат только за ПП.