• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
R.A.S.K.A

Buy Pantheon Great Dragon

1) Server: Mega x100
2) Your nickname: -RASKA-
3) What exactly are you buying/selling: Buy Pantheon Great Dragon Helm +12+L / Pantheon Great Dragon Armor +11+L / Pantheon Great Dragon Gloves +11 / Pantheon Great Dragon Pants +11+L / Pantheon Great Dragon Boots +11+L
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party) : 3000 clear Web bonuses. 
5) Nick of the second party (if you're the second party - your nick): -GreN-
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): -GreN- exposes a  Pantheon Great Dragon under a password for a 10 bonus. After I buy a Pantheon Great Dragon, I will transfer 3000 clear web bonuses to the specified account in the PM.
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. : Yes

Edited by R.A.S.K.A
Исправил название сета: Pantheon Great Dragon

14 минут назад, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

3) What exactly are you buying/selling: Buy Pantheon Great Dragon Helm +12+L / Pantheon Great Dragon Armor +11+L / Pantheon Great Dragon Gloves +11 / Pantheon Great Dragon Pants +11+L / Pantheon Great Dragon Boots +11+L
4) What exactly are you getting from the other party (if you're the second party, then what you get from the first party) : 3000 clear Web bonuses. 
6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): -GreN- exposes a Phantom Set under a password for a 10 bonus. After I buy a Phantom Set, I will transfer 3000 clear web bonuses to the specified account in the PM.
7) Confirmation, that you fully read the rules of contractual deals and are aware of the risks. The second person might not fulfill his part of a deal and you will lose everything. : Yes

Согласен

17 минут назад, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

6) How the deal will be done (the second party should agree to this point and just write - agree): -GreN- exposes a Phantom Set under a password for a 10 bonus. After I buy a Phantom Set, I will transfer 3000 clear web bonuses to the specified account in the PM.

3 минуты назад, GUCCl сказал:

Согласен

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, R.A.S.K.A said:

3)Buy Pantheon 
6)buy Phantom Set

сенаторы читают условия, перед тем как подтвердить ?

• Like 1

3 минуты назад, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

не понял в чем проблема? 

2 raznih seta ? Pantheon i Phantom

Edited by muxxl

45 минут назад, hyipoimew сказал:

сенаторы читают условия, перед тем как подтвердить ?

да с владельцем уже мы знаем что покупаем что продаем.  Не проблема поправить называние. 

2 минуты назад, muxxl сказал:

2 raznih seta ? Patheon i Phantom

Спасибо что подсказали.  Исправил. 

Только что, R.A.S.K.A сказал:

Сет получил. Веб боны перевел. 

Только что, GUCCl сказал:

zdelka  DONE?

Закрыто