Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
-xLoki-

Remove Banned Characters from Rankings

As the title mentions, I'm suggesting to remove those permanent-no-hope-cases banned characters from the rankings. 

What are the things do we get from this?

• New players or catching players can get a chance to claim those "Prestige Ratings".
  • New players or catching players can enjoy monthly achievements and boost their morale on playing and investing more.
  • Bragging rights 

Absolutely nonsense thing in this topic. I'm Vietnamese and I do not respect people who using cheat, once used cheat and there will be a second use. Especially shameless person like BridgetVN + Paparazzi + Extreme + HaruNaga.

They're using cheat but when got banned, they cries so much to fool people and pretended to be innocent. That is pussy action and unforgivable. Have many people who spend all enthusiasm, money and time to the game to go on top. Now they came and cheats to break up everything including player's desires and motivation.

If we forgive them, who gonna come and plays on this server where the cheaters is running around?

There are many kinds of cheat that doesn't show in log, but this above guys were caught by Administrators via logs. Logs never lie.

20 minutes ago, competency said:

Absolutely nonsense thing in this topic. I'm Vietnamese and I do not respect people who using cheat, once used cheat and there will be a second use. Especially shameless person like BridgetVN + Paparazzi + Extreme + HaruNaga.

They're using cheat but when got banned, they cries so much to fool people and pretended to be innocent. That is pussy action and unforgivable. Have many people who spend all enthusiasm, money and time to the game to go on top. Now they came and cheats to break up everything including player's desires and motivation.

If we forgive them, who gonna come and plays on this server where the cheaters is running around?

There are many kinds of cheat that doesn't show in log, but this above guys were caught by Administrators via logs. Logs never lie.

I'm not sure if you read the topic or your translator is broken as fck. What I'm saying is to remove them from Rankings, not remove the bans from them. You got tons of hate on your post my friend, i suggest to chill out.

image.png.9cc4c7d7cfa581cb321ca2921db37329.png

Edited by -xLoki-
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, -xLoki- said:

I'm not sure if you read the topic or your translator is broken as fck. What I'm saying is to remove them from Rankings, not remove the bans from them. You got tons of hate on your post my friend, i suggest to chill out.

image.png.9cc4c7d7cfa581cb321ca2921db37329.png

Then sorry, i'm misunderstanding