Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Merger results - Empire to Origin

Merging the Empire and Origin servers has finally come to an end. We encountered huge problems due to the absolutely unbearable number of characters and items. Our current system of merger was not ready for this. Because of this, a lot of errors arose with which we suffered all day today. Now, I hope everything should be fine and we will be able to turn on the server soon.

A total of 27,330 characters, 19,557 virtual vaults and 1,654,313 items were transferred.

In this merger, we have changed the conditions for automatically changing the nickname in case of duplicates. Previously, the nickname was changed only for a character from a moving server. Now the nickname is changed for the character who has fewer tributes and resets. This helped players whose nicknames were occupied by characters with level 1 not to lose their names.

Also in this merger , for the first time, we combined the progress of achievements from both servers. Previously, achievements were simply taken from the server where you had more of them, and if you played on both servers, you simply lost all your progress from one of the servers. Now, if you had 100 dragons killed on one server, and 300 on another, then in total after the merger you will have 400. After summing up all the achievements, we reset the achievement points and automatically gave out the number of stars passed according to the new progress.

With each server, we adjust the requirements for getting stars in achievements. For example, there used to be only 1 website that went to the voting achievement and only 250 votes were needed to achieve 3 stars. Now there are 4 sites for voting in achievements and 1000 votes are needed for 3 stars. Therefore, some players could lose one star, because their actual number of votes no longer met the requirements for having 3 stars. But in general, with each server we optimize the achievement system and it becomes easier.

As compensation for such a long wait, all owners of VIP, Power Buff, invisible, stat reset subscriptions received an additional 7 days of time.

Also, until February 20, bonus rewards and CashPoints for voting have been doubled, and the cost of the lottery Guild Tribute has been reduced from 10 to 5 bonuses.

• Like 1

I want to downgrade some of my items, when i try it I cant and i discover serial number is different, but item is the same.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/815653223997374464/1094650457282052116/image.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/815653223997374464/1094650386771611648/image.png

it happened on all my 3 aces items and now i cant get bonus back. I wanted the bons back to upgrade new set.
I dont know if it was on merge X30 or merge X500

Same on more items.......................

Edited by firx