Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

Testing new anticheat

We start testing the client with a completely new anti-cheat. Download, install, play. If there are any problems or issues - please post your feedback here. Everything should function as before, except for the new cheats.

Launch the from a shortcut on the desktop, or Launcher.exe, or main.exe from the client folder.

Download here: https://files.fm/u/5sffv5p25

We are currently recruiting volunteer testers. If everything goes well here, then we can start a mass update. After that, the old client will stop working.

The sooner enough players switch to the new client, the sooner we can start a mass update.

• Thanks 1

imagen.thumb.png.f21113306a12c23f36d30348b1c7a54b.pngWith new update SM is not able to break combo time, can we get back inferno to 0.5 seconds? will be nice to be able to kill some chars with SM

LiveGuard did not close as it should and when I reopened the game I got this message, I had to restart the PC so that this error did not appear and I could start the game again, I don't know if it is a common error or it has I've been on time from my PC but I'll leave it here, maybe it will help in the future

imagen.png.8b6ef24eda5f81a23154da029555cc11.png

3 hours ago, firx said:

LiveGuard did not close as it should and when I reopened the game I got this message, I had to restart the PC so that this error did not appear and I could start the game again, I don't know if it is a common error or it has I've been on time from my PC but I'll leave it here, maybe it will help in the future

imagen.png.8b6ef24eda5f81a23154da029555cc11.png

Thank you for reporting. I have literally the same message on my home PC. I will try restarting.

7 hours ago, firx said:

imagen.thumb.png.f21113306a12c23f36d30348b1c7a54b.pngWith new update SM is not able to break combo time, can we get back inferno to 0.5 seconds? will be nice to be able to kill some chars with SM

Some changes will be made to combos and balance in the upcoming update.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Some changes will be made to combos and balance in the upcoming update.

Even i didn't make a combo and just press 3 skills on my keyboard. It's still show up #combodelay...penalty? Then i dont know what you are doing, but you are harming skilled players @BeL4eNaK

5 minutes ago, interested in said:

Even i didn't make a combo and just press 3 skills on my keyboard. It's still show up #combodelay...penalty? Then i dont know what you are doing, but you are harming skilled players @BeL4eNaK

Combo Delay was implemented two weeks ago. I just added a notice when combo doesn't activate due to 0.5 sec cooldown. 

7 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

Combo Delay was implemented two weeks ago. I just added a notice when combo doesn't activate due to 0.5 sec cooldown. 

But why Penalty , I don't understand? Does system will give an penalty to someone who did combo continuously with SD ratio?

7 minutes ago, interested in said:

But why Penalty , I don't understand? Does system will give an penalty to someone who did combo continuously with SD ratio?

You can't to combos faster than 1 combo in 0.5 sec. That's all. You've been playing like that for two weeks already. I just added a message so players would know why their combo didn't work.

20 minutes ago, BeL4eNaK said:

You can't to combos faster than 1 combo in 0.5 sec. That's all. You've been playing like that for two weeks already. I just added a message so players would know why their combo didn't work.

Okay understand, I think this notice is quite not useful. It just annoying and drift other messages. Everyone know the combo cooldown has delayed already.

Just now, interested in said:

Okay understand, I think this notice is quite not useful. It just annoying and drift other messages. Everyone know the combo cooldown has delayed already.

The message will be move up, to the blue system messages.

• Thanks 2

Alll the time after this last update windows are closing , fir of all you get lag for 20 seconds and after that everything closes exception is clicker , it's remaining open . No way to left it in afk mode ...........