Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
yibrak78

Settins for AutoLoot

hello I started playing today on the mega x100 server, I wonder if there is any guide to configure the autoloot of the game to only collect Jewels / Zen and ignore the other "junk" items

There is none, and using any 3rd party software to do so is against the rules of the server, punished by permanent ban.

It is made this way so to avoid afk gaming on all servers of mu bless.

Only try hard gaming on mu bless is permitted! 

To farm zen, you need a special pet RUDOLF, it will do its job just fine.

To collect jewels' you can farm Fortune punches in devias, lorencia, noria and other locations, as well you can farm white rabbits which appear 2 times per day  

Edited by MrPer4ik
  • Like 2

В 21.02.2023 в 10:52, yibrak78 сказал:

hello I started playing today on the mega x100 server, I wonder if there is any guide to configure the autoloot of the game to only collect Jewels / Zen and ignore the other "junk" items

there is NO auto loot at Bless. you can use Clicker  which has Pick up function, but it picks up everything. you can be smarter and use tip like this : put potions in your invetnory like Chess Board, so your clicker will pick up only items that use 1 cell (jewels , ag potions) just clean up inventory from junk sometimes. and you will get good farm of jewels

bulshiet just go to Arkani you can see 150 afk bots auto looting jewels and i see them for long as i am plying in this server. It would be fair to set auto loot to everyone so people could compete with bots

• Like 1