Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
crue1987

BOTS

So today i decided to do an experiment. I spend more than 12 hours - straight in Arkania PKing people, reached PK cap of 350 2-3 times. After kill they run to exactly same spots pin-point some of the run thought wall and tress, some of them are summoned by green gear Dark Lords.

So i have a question are those are server side bots to imitate players or are they ,someone's bots. Because they newer speak, they always run to same spot or glitch teleport and stand afk.

I was thinking to play in new server but now i see this insane boting issue and i don't want even to play on mega xx 100

Bot names: RXGB, RxHani, RxTaeyeon, HaHa1, POP2, POP1, 8chuyende, nhin10kkk, lsuipdgo, TuQuy7, cong8, wolf, thua6kkk, Sol7, HeHe1, xHani and much much more.

Hope you care about your server and you will delete main accounts and stop bots who causing this.

Edited by crue1987
  • Like 4

This is part of the game, it is what is it, MU is also afk game after all why you worry about afk players in Arkania  anyway? nothing valueable there, it is strange if you ask me to be a farmer in Arkania and also even in Dungeon but this is part of the game you dont have to worry about those bots this game has to many things to do without worrying about <<small useless things>> I dont undesrtand the logic of quitting the game because of this but its your call anyway

5 hours ago, crue1987 said:

So today i decided to do an experiment. I spend more than 12 hours - straight in Arkania PKing people, reached PK cap of 350 2-3 times. After kill they run to exactly same spots pin-point some of the run thought wall and tress, some of them are summoned by green gear Dark Lords.

So i have a question are those are server side bots to imitate players or are they ,someone's bots. Because they newer speak, they always run to same spot or glitch teleport and stand afk.

I was thinking to play in new server but now i see this insane boting issue and i don't want even to play on mega xx 100

Bot names: RXGB, RxHani, RxTaeyeon, HaHa1, POP2, POP1, 8chuyende, nhin10kkk, lsuipdgo, TuQuy7, cong8, wolf, thua6kkk, Sol7, HeHe1, xHani and much much more.

Hope you care about your server and you will delete main accounts and stop bots who causing this.

Those can be both bots or real player, who likes to play in silent and make someone think that his characters are bots. But you can report them, so the admins will check and give bans if necessary 

Vietnamese bots have filled all early city spots for a very long time already, they just stand afk 24/7 there and, im pretty sure, that they automatically pick up any jewels that drop, its very annoying and discouraging whenever you meet them, because there is no way to out-hit afk DL who has raven even with max reset character on these spots. This is one of the reasons why I didnt finish quest master achievent, because I was making new characters and do quests, but all the spots are FILLED with these jewel collecting bots.

• Like 1