Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
folstag96

I have a weird situation

I just came back to play Blessed Mu after 3 years, i have a SoulMaster lvl 329, all my stats were new, and have no reset level, i was previously reset level 1. I created a new character and i received around 2000 stats for free, i thought this was weird , so i paid for a reset, and now my soul master is lvl 1 but.. they gave me now 600 stat points and not 2000, is this an error or how do i fix this situation?

Edited by folstag96

11 минут назад, folstag96 сказал:

I just came back to play Blessed Mu after 3 years, i have a SoulMaster lvl 329, all my stats were new, and have no reset level, i was previously reset level 1. I created a new character and i received around 2000 stats for free, i thought this was weird , so i paid for a reset, and now my soul master is lvl 1 but.. they gave me now 600 stat points and not 2000, is this an error or how do i fix this situation?

you didnt mention what server is it.

this is gift stats for new players for easy start ,that disapears with every single reset

for more info check topic below

Edited by -Shogun-

Thank you for responding, i was playing on Origin x30, but my question is, should i create a new character again and just transfer my stuff? 
Or if i play on the new server Megax100, is it more populated or whats the benefit of playing? Just the exp? i want more people to play with , looking for active people so.. 

2 минуты назад, folstag96 сказал:

Thank you for responding, i was playing on Origin x30, but my question is, should i create a new character again and just transfer my stuff? 
Or if i play on the new server Megax100, is it more populated or whats the benefit of playing? Just the exp? i want more people to play with , looking for active people so.. 

different servers- different people/rates/statpoints.

if you like to play at x30. then continue there, if you dont, you can start at any other that you more prefer. as we know in few days will be annonce of the new server. so stay online to get the info about new server it rates stats and etc

• Like 1