Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[7.03.2023] - Anticheat update

New update is out! All players need to auto-update via Launcher. To get the auto-update, close the game, close the Launcher and start it again. If you have problems with an auto-update, you can manually download and install Patcher, it must be unpacked in the folder with the game client, replacing all the suggested files. During the update, all game windows should be closed.

In the downloads section a full client with all the updates pre-installed is already available.

We have installed a new anti-cheat for our server. It provides maximum protection against any cheat programs. We are sure that the new anti-cheat will be able to provide a safe gaming environment where you can enjoy the gameplay without suspecting other players of prohibited activities.

We have also significantly optimized the CPU consumption of the game in minimized mode. Now additional open game instances will not create a heavy load on the system and interfere with the game in the main window. To enable optimization turn on CPU Optimization in Launcher settings.

Players using Pingzapper as their main game file now need to specify play.exe.

If you are experiencing problems when starting the game - you can get assistance here.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Nice. Limit window amount in new server personally i cant handle to see 50 0 rr VN darklords farming boxes 24/7 in Arkasia.

And forbid account sharing its discussing than people can login top accounts and dominate all content, those people should play for them selves and not to be just an viable tool to mock others around.

Edited by crue1987
typing mistakes
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 часа назад, crue1987 сказал:

Nice. Limit window amount in new server personally i cant handle to see 50 0 rr VN darklords farming boxes 24/7 in Arkasia.

And forbid account sharing its discussing than people can login top accounts and dominate all content, those people should play for them selves and not to be just an viable tool to mock others around.

We will introduce a limit on the maximum number of running game windows.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, interested in said:

And You still ignoring the topic about report a cheater (before liveguard updated) as usual which regarding your underground relationship. Good job :trf:

We are doing everything that is possible to catch cheaters. We can't ban players just because other players think they are cheating.

every 10 - 15 min disconnect client  cant put afk . 

Edited by velns1

2 minutes ago, velns1 said:

Account name?

9 hours ago, velns1 said:

Windows crashes or you see message "You've been disconnected"?

There is new update available, try it. (auto-update via launcher)

New update: To enable optimization turn on CPU Optimization in Launcher settings.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BeL4eNaK said:

New update: To enable optimization turn on CPU Optimization in Launcher settings.

I reinstalled x50 times, also put the Extension on Window Defender. Why can I turn on the game?

image.png.99883fca1eee497df95ef38f84dfd688.png

So after this latest updates i cant put my char Afk , After i leave afk character approx 10-15 min just game closes . Whats the priblem ? Reinstalled mu client 20x times updated with latest updates but nothing change , maked for pc updates . nothing changes Ps i use win 11  . 

On 3/7/2023 at 11:51 PM, BeL4eNaK said:

We are doing everything that is possible to catch cheaters. We can't ban players just because other players think they are cheating.

You know the truth ? If everything clear, why don't give answer?

В 08.03.2023 в 13:18, kingmu321 сказал:

I reinstalled x50 times, also put the Extension on Window Defender. Why can I turn on the game?

image.png.99883fca1eee497df95ef38f84dfd688.png

Please write to Drakonis on Discord, he will help you.

В 08.03.2023 в 17:10, velns1 сказал:

So after this latest updates i cant put my char Afk , After i leave afk character approx 10-15 min just game closes . Whats the priblem ? Reinstalled mu client 20x times updated with latest updates but nothing change , maked for pc updates . nothing changes Ps i use win 11  . 

Turn off please sleep mode on your computer. When the PC enters sleep mode, the connection between the game client and the protection is terminated.