Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
BeL4eNaK

[14.03.2023] - New server - Avalon x50

As promised, at Bless we now always launch two new servers every year. We are happy to present our new medium-rate Avalon x50!

The main distinguishing feature of the new server will be the massive introduction of Shards of Condor into various aspects of the game - quests, events, bosses. This will significantly reduce the cost of Flame of Condor, reduce the load on Chaos Castle, and make the wings more accessible to the majority of players. And of course, a long-awaited change in 3 wings mix with a 90% success rate.

Castle Siege will now have three prizes: castle owners will receive 60% of the castle treasury, second place 30%, third place 10% of the treasury. In addition to the treasury on the Avalon server, we assign a prize fund from the administration in the amount of 5000$. Each siege, until the prize pool runs out, the winner will receive 3000 bonuses, the second-place guild 2000 bonuses, the third-place 1000 bonuses . We also want to make a number of changes that will allow more players to participate in sieges, contribute to a more regular change of castle owners and make the event itself more interesting and entertaining.

We have decided to no longer experiment with servers without an achievement buff. Instead, based on the statistics collected from the Mega server, the achievement system will be updated. Tasks that cause the most struggle for players will become easier. We will try to make sure that, apart from Lord of Bless Arena, all tasks have realistic deadlines.

Significant update to the random quest system: a new difficulty level, new rewards and new tasks will appear. Completing quests will count towards the quester achievement and after the quest skip you will no longer be able to get the same monster that was in the previous quest. In the main quest system, we should also expect a significant improvement in rewards and a change in tasks that caused the most difficulties for players.

By the opening of the server, you will also expect a big update of the King of the Ring event, stat fruit bundles, several new bosses and a couple of surprises that players will need to find on their own in the vastness of our continent.

All referrals registered from today will already be valid on the new server. You can get your referral link in your personal account by logging into any of the existing servers. So, if your friends are not with us yet, then it's time to invite them to join you at the opening of our new server.

Participate in the giveaway and get a chance to win 500 bonuses on any of our projects! 10 winners will be chosen randomly on March 30!

FACEBOOK

Get acquainted with the key features of our project here.
A complete list of the features of our game worlds is here.
A detailed guide to playing on our servers is here.

Detailed information about the server and the reset table can be found here.

Avalon x50 server will open on March 23rd at 18:00!

Pogies.

My concerns:

1. How many windows we can load ? is it still unlimited ?

2. Remove or reduce amount of Bon required for stats change - its a mandatory feature which forces to spend 400 bon extra each month or it forces to have 2 same characters and keep swaping gear. Its just a bad design which needs to be changed.

3. Randomize Boss monster respawn times i play here 1.5 month 24/7 and i haven't seen some bosses because spawn times is set and people just make spread sheets to kill them on CD its kind of bad. Same for Vip area people camp it so bad they use skills before spawn and yes if you are not 101 rr 380 quest you cant even have a fair attempt to get something.

4. Reduce Dark Lord Teleport time, because people use a lot multi characters to farm low areas and in general after they get kiled they just have 1 DL in save spot and can spam teleport to return in an instant 1. They do not get punished for loosing in pvp 2. They exploit this mechanic to achieve goals like boss camping, saving gold for tps and so on.

I watch streams and i see how this mechanic is affecting castle sieges DL can just spam teleport and keep their team up in positions without getting punished if their team players make bad plays.

Edited by crue1987
extra conntent

В 14.03.2023 в 09:30, crue1987 сказал:

Pogies.

My concerns:

1. How many windows we can load ? is it still unlimited ?

2. Remove or reduce amount of Bon required for stats change - its a mandatory feature which forces to spend 400 bon extra each month or it forces to have 2 same characters and keep swaping gear. Its just a bad design which needs to be changed.

3. Randomize Boss monster respawn times i play here 1.5 month 24/7 and i haven't seen some bosses because spawn times is set and people just make spread sheets to kill them on CD its kind of bad. Same for Vip area people camp it so bad they use skills before spawn and yes if you are not 101 rr 380 quest you cant even have a fair attempt to get something.

4. Reduce Dark Lord Teleport time, because people use a lot multi characters to farm low areas and in general after they get kiled they just have 1 DL in save spot and can spam teleport to return in an instant 1. They do not get punished for loosing in pvp 2. They exploit this mechanic to achieve goals like boss camping, saving gold for tps and so on.

I watch streams and i see how this mechanic is affecting castle sieges DL can just spam teleport and keep their team up in positions without getting punished if their team players make bad plays.

1- for now 10 windows limit.
2- 25 bon for each Reset stats is ok.if you have to reset it twice in a day or more -buy monthly subscribtion .

3-some bosses like Ogre or other that drops Shards have random time. other ones have own resp time. if you want to find time be online or put your char to the resp location start record video.there is a lot of ways to find it out. its not AFK game. its PvP game.

4-Dark lord telepot time have coldown mostly because of Castle Siege.

Hi i am not into prize pool 5000$. because it makes other to work for it daily as a job not to play for fun. 

Also now for 3third wings in mega you need like 360eur or more. I don't know but its a lot for a game feature ?

Don't mind to spend 20-30eur a month for donations for a game that I like, for server maintenance and administration to do job on improving game but above that is getting ridiculous.

No it’s not, you have no monthly subscription, you don’t have to pay if you don’t want to, now days games are like more expensive than real life sometimes, this is nothing if you keep in mind that this game offers you lifetime warranty, also this is what makes the game more serious, if everything was cheap everyone could be able to have top items, so either you gonna pay or you just can play an old server so you can buy cheap, but if you don’t want to put your hands deep in to your pocket that’s ok, if some people do, that’s non of your business, if you don’t like it you can always skip it, I am not trying to be offensive just saying the cruel truth mate ?

• Like 1

BackInBlack yes but other games are skill based or experience based. Here is real money based so who have deepest pockets as you say wins. Got quest in Bless Arena wait half day for boss to respawn just to get killed by one hit from other player. And you suggestion is wait few year to do quest because game have life time warranty?  

My suggestion is simple, find a guild to help you, after all this game is all about team play, also requires a lot of smart and strategic gameplay, if you also want to make quests easier then play the older servers 

16 minutes ago, dwizard880 said:

Will new changes be implemented in old servers too? 3rd Wings success rate? 

Yes.

21 hours ago, smokeroyal said:

BackInBlack yes but other games are skill based or experience based. Here is real money based so who have deepest pockets as you say wins. Got quest in Bless Arena wait half day for boss to respawn just to get killed by one hit from other player. And you suggestion is wait few year to do quest because game have life time warranty?  

Well its based on few things

1. Good guild which can share their best accounts to dominated other people. (i hate that account sharing is allowed in most games its banned for a reason)

2. Ability to stay online in major boss spawns and major events takes 8+h a day 

3. Very deep pockets to get good account you need 3,5k-5k Euro with less you are just mob kilning pleb no competition at all. (This is very warring part) As most i dont mind spending 20-100 Eur month but going on that kind of money is beyond me. 

4. You need good ping. If you odnt have insane  guild, if you are poor and if you dont want to upgrade items to +15 trough Pay2Win way in website you have to farm Chaos Castle. And if you have some decent items, good ping 10-30 ms, you can try to compete in Chaos Castle. That will take time and tuning and don't be wrong those who come with pay2win items mostly will destroy you anyway ?

Alright, here goes my takeaway.

Whenever new server is announced, me and bunch of my friends honestly enjoy playing at the beggining but then the hype just gradually decreases till it fully vanishes. By the matter of fact, I am a player since Empire was launched prio pandemics...

I trully believe that we lose interest continuing because of the massive pay to win aspect (lotteries, 100% guaranteed upgrade via website etc.). Eventually 2 guilds are running around with Top G gear while everyone else scatters some junk.

Why dont you remove the greed for financial benefit and work towards environment where most of the casual gamers actually stick around to enjoy this classic MMO experience instead of making them quit just because some dude deposited his whole paycheck in order to dominate PvP aspect?

The balance is not there. I have full time job, friends, hobbies. There is no way to equally compete with someone who literally purchases damage. ?

same here Dave i was like sure i will play but now i dont want anymore since reality is this server is massive p2w

Guys, let’s breathe for a moment, how are they going to offer you the luxury of a lifetime warranty gameplay if they won’t get paid a significant amount of money from donations? Personally I play new servers I farm and when I am bored I just sell everything to recreate my equipment on my old character from the previous server, you don’t have to donate if you don’t feel like to, for sure pay2win it’s a bad idea but it’s the only way to keep such server active, but it’s not the only way because I already made my equipment without donate this time and I am not the only one, you just have to be clever buyer and seller that’s it. If you don’t want to be farmer or donator then just enjoy the rest of the game however you feel.

• Like 1

BackInBlack - life time warranty is just not realistic also not needed. Like you gona go to play same game after 10years?? will it even be compatible with you computer operating system? Will you find at least 100 active players? or you will just logging after 10 years and continue to play with your guild mates? ?

In other games like first person shooters COD and others you login into different teams and can expect some different match outcome. Here you login and see same guild wining every day. Or just leaving character in middle of Bless arena to farm fortune pounces. 99% of players cant kill them even if they afk so what PVP chance is there?

Clever buyer and seller? Market is already full of low grade equipment that nobody wants or buys because it wont help in PVP. 

Yes servers owners interested in more cash to buy new car or even apartment from server donations. So few complaining and leaving members wont change a thing. Money owns people. My approach to this problem would be more time spaced appearance of available of gear and its upgrades.  This way it would bring cash constantly for server and would have more even game play for more players as well as longer life time to server. Yes my offered approach requires more work then just upload new release of game to server and tell everybody to create new acc.

So no hard feelings just opinion of a player from same bless universe that wants to improve game experience  for players that cant compete in Pay2win. 

Still no replay on my questions from administration i assume they give 0 F about English speaking people

First things first, extreme players are still active and some of them are like 10 years active from time to time so yeah there is that, I guess your first point goes away, also this project is reliable and active from admins and players, constant improvements are happening from the owners to improve gameplay every now and then, not to get stuck to the same routine every day, if you don’t like the game then you’re free to go just play whatever game fits you better, now as far as concerns low grade sets I am the one to tell you that I used to play with divinity crossbow not FO and divine set while the others had a lot higher grade sets but still i manage to beat many of them in 1v1 duel with my Elf Mirotic on Empire, you see i am talking with evidence that’s why I mentioned my name, server owners made this project and so many people never played another server since, summarising it is what it is either you like it or hate it, it’s your call if you don’t like it just quit it, no point to be ungry and frustrating, have fun and good luck whatever you do 

yes but they added grade scaling and low sets went to trash can. Its kinda understandable that higher grade should preform better than low grade but imagine if you are not top 2 guild member you will be able to get those items just by buying BAD option items and good items stay in farming guild and this is so bad.

I am playing solo most of the times and still manage to make medium grade sets with 3-4 opt so it’s possible you just have to be patient, and believe me medium grade sets with 3-4 opt are much better most of the times than 1-2 opt top grades, also cheaper to upgrade, there are also so many crafted items to choose from, that’s why patience is the key you just need to stay a lot in 1 server and you’ll be able to find top guild to fit in because top guilds usually care more about medium build and active instead of good build and inactive and when the time will come and the server is dead, don’t worry about it, eventually merge will take place just be patient:) as I told you this is the key word my friend