Load More
ptdung1408

I was hacked by -AMV- -Logout-

1. Char: DoubeLift
    Acc: ptdung1408
    Sever: Mega x100
2. The origin of things: Obtained by the game and bought by bonuses
3. Date and time of loss: about 21:00  16/03/2023 to 01:00 17/03/2023
4. How items and bons have disappeared: Before my account was be hacked, I had about 3600bon. this morning  I see that my character DoubeLift and his items are no in my account ptdung1408. Now my character DoubeLift is in other account. I checked on web and saw my paricipant staff downgrade from +15 to +11. He sold my bon for Tendi 5060bons and 1975 bons DoubeLift in other account.
5 In detail about lost items: Grand Soul Armor Glove Boots + 15 , Grand Soul Helm +13, Grand Soul Pants +14, Fire pendant  + 12, 2x Ring magic, Paricipant staff +15, Legendary shield +13,  wing4 SM +9, 7xbox CC and many shards, jewels on bank.
6. Was the Safety Mode is activated? Not yet

Я купил bon за PP
PP перевел на аккаунт zzii0iizz
image.png.7e2432521159f68279501c791b73f25f.png

Продавец: witofking32#7530

Сделка:
image.png.9fe6960109e174cef9ee6c89b4bcdfcc.png

image.png.cdacb52a1fca6dd06e45c994adbc264e.png

image.png.69b92640359e48fddebb7420e8ea84c0.png

Мы пообщались с DoubeLift и я готов вернуть ему бонусы, если мне вернут PP. 

@Ivan Nebraska возможно ли это сделать? снять PP с аккаунта на который я перевел PP и вернуть мне на аккаунт, снять заточку с предметов на которые я потратил купленные бонусы и вернуть их DoubeLif?

-------------------------

We talked to DoubeLift and I'm ready to return bonuses to him if I get my PP back.

@Ivan Nebraska is it possible to do this? remove the PP from the account to which I transferred the PP and return it to my account, remove the sharpening from the items on which I spent the purchased bonuses and return them to DoubeLif?

Edited by tendi

13 hours ago, tendi said:

Мы пообщались с DoubeLift и я готов вернуть ему бонусы, если мне вернут PP. 

@Ivan Nebraska возможно ли это сделать? снять PP с аккаунта на который я перевел PP и вернуть мне на аккаунт, снять заточку с предметов на которые я потратил купленные бонусы и вернуть их DoubeLif?

-------------------------

We talked to DoubeLift and I'm ready to return bonuses to him if I get my PP back.

@Ivan Nebraska is it possible to do this? remove the PP from the account to which I transferred the PP and return it to my account, remove the sharpening from the items on which I spent the purchased bonuses and return them to DoubeLif?

Только если пострадавший согласится сделать возврат за ПП