Bless Gaming Forums
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
xCefiro

VIPARENA 10

I spend my money to be able to be calm afk and now I can't even take advantage of the vip, now that viparena10 has a boss, it's impossible to survive, toxic people use them to clean the spots, I don't see the point of having a boss, people just do it will use for this nonsense ?

image.png

Потому что просили КВЕСТОВЫХ мобов на Viparena, чтобы без дропа был, чтобы это место не превратилось в место фарма, чтобы будильники не ставили на этих боссов, чтобы не было смысла их убивать по КД, чтобы квесты проходили, а в итоге добавили тупо почти всех боссов БА, а зачем? Еще и таких сильных. 

P.S Слишком много чтобы

Edited by untouchabIe
  • Like 1

48 минут назад, -Slayer сказал:

I spend my money to be able to be calm afk and now I can't even take advantage of the vip, now that viparena10 has a boss, it's impossible to survive, toxic people use them to clean the spots, I don't see the point of having a boss, people just do it will use for this nonsense ?

image.png

Сами виноваты . 

Не чего было водить мобов на спот и сливать рудиков , а когда вам начали делать также начались слезы ! 

Верните мне 2 рудика и я перестану пакостить ?

Не починай війну, яку не можеш виграти !
Edited by origin322

eto standart situacija, oni begajut kidajut party za DLov, zavodjat na spot bossov, a potom idut na forum plakatj, Vane4ki...

Edited by wrecked

13 minutes ago, wrecked said:

Cardinals, viparena 9 awaiting for you, calm and quite :joyful:

22 minutes ago, origin322 said:

Сами виноваты . 

Не чего было водить мобов на спот и сливать рудиков , а когда вам начали делать также начались слезы ! 

Верните мне 2 рудика и я перестану пакостить ?

Не починай війну, яку не можеш виграти !

You blame the cardinal but at least you know who started it? Give me a name and I'll stop complaining but if you don't know, it's easy to say that it was Cardinal who started this shit. ?

10 sec ago Daddy tried to take Bali, what a brainless guy ? in my spot, and Daddy was the one who tried to take me in party when farming zen ? cry on viparena 9

Edited by wrecked

1 hour ago, wrecked said:

10 sec ago Daddy tried to take Bali, what a brainless guy ? in my spot, and Daddy was the one who tried to take me in party when farming zen ? cry on viparena 9

Daddy is not from Cardinals ?